How he wakes you up

Tony Stark:
Mans gets handsy until you notice and wake up. "Oh, look, she's up." He has a devilish smirk plastered on his face. He would have someone make your favorite breakfast as he lays in bed with you. "You look really hot right now." You smack his chest lightly as he laughs softly.

Steve Rogers:
Steve looks at you lovingly as you sleep peacefully in front of him. He would eventually rub your arm to wake you up. When you wake up, he smiles at you. "Hey..." Pulls you closer to him. "You wanna go for a run? We could grab some coffee on the way back."

Bruce Banner:
Bruce wakes up to you in his arms and smiles, nuzzling his face into your hair. "Hey, wake up.." He whispers in your ear, lightly shaking you. When you wake up, he gives you a small peck on the lips before getting out of bed.

Thor Odinson:
Thor plays with your hair until you wake up. "Good morning, Lady Y/n!" Has a big dorky grin on his face as he pulls you in for a big morning kiss. "Shall we get breakfast?" He smiles when you nod, getting out of bed.

Loki Laufeyson:
Loki would study your face as you sleep, seeing how peaceful and vulnerable you looked, till you woke up. Acts a bit annoyed when you do wake up. "I thought you'd never wake." Soon enough, he gives you morning kisses, getting a bit touchy.

Peter Parker:
Peter is unintentionally loud in the morning, which wakes you up. "Oh, I'm so sorry." He smiles at you when you tell him it's okay. He honestly gets a bit excited when you wake up and has a huge grin on his face. "So, uh...How did you sleep?"

Bucky Barnes:
Bucky caresses your face and arms till you wake up, smiling at your tired face. "Good morning, beautiful." He wouldn't want to get out of bed and just wants to stay cozy with you for a while. He stares at you lovingly as you talk about how you slept and what dreams you had.