Saving you from a villain

Tony Stark:
Definitely threatens the villain. "I was thinking of taking it easy on you...but then again you decided to take Y/n, so..." During the fight, Tony makes sure to check on you because your safety is his #1 priority. "FRIDAY, some assitance please." Has FRIDAY bring in his other suits to fight and flies you to safety.

Steve Rogers:
Brings you somewhere safe and orders you to stay put, not wanting you to get hurt, before fighting the villain. "I can do this all day." Wins in combat for sure and rushes over to you. "Are you alright?" When you nod, Steve gently places his hands on your face and inspects any cuts or bruises on you.

Bruce Banner:
Mans has already hulked out when he sees the wounds on you. Beats the villain up like he smashed Loki in the Avengers movie. You learnt the lullaby from Natasha so you performed it and Bruce was back. Once he's calmed down, he looks at your wounds and takes you back to the compound.

Thor Odinson:
Yells this as soon as Thor sees you with the villain, "You will regret trying to hurt Y/n!" Uses Mljnoir to beat his ass and brags about being the god of thunder. Also shows off his fighting skills in front of you. As soon as he defeats the villain, he wraps you up in a tight bear hug. "I am truly glad you are alright."

Loki Laufeyson:
Loki goes crazy when he finds out a villain had taken you and goes even crazier when he finds the villain. "Your first mistake was taking Y/n." He has no trouble whatsoever in taking the villain down. "Your second mistake...was challenging me." Tries to look cool in front of you but is so happy you're alright. Cracks a smile when you run to him and hug him.

Peter Parker:
"Hey man, it's not nice to take things, especially people." Fights the villain while making sure you're safe. Peter probably compliments the villain's suit. Gets tired of the villain and just webs them up. Rushes to you and takes you to a rooftop. Removes his mask and cups your cheeks. "Please tell me you're okay." When you say yes, he will hug you and bury his face in your shoulder. "I thought I lost you."

Bucky Barnes:
Tries to negotiate with the villain at first. "I'm the one you want. You can have me, just let her go!" When the villain doesn't listen, he scoffs quietly. Makes sure you're safe before making his move. Most likely ends up kicking the villain's ass and takes you somewhere safe. "You really scared me back there, doll." Smiles and holds you close.

Sam Wilson:
Swoops in through the window of the building where the villain had you. Tries to find you with Redwing and will mercilessly hurt anyone who tries to stop him. When he finds you and the villain, he glares at the villain. "You messed up big time, dude." Takes you somewhere safe and has Redwing shoot a missile at the villain. When you're safe, he gives you a tight hug. "I'm so glad you're alright."