Introduction

I was greeted by noise...LOTS of noise. Kids were screaming and the teacher was helplessly trying to shut them up.Well might as well help him a bit.
"E-Ehm" I make myself noticible. Emedietly, the class quited down. Everyone looked at me in dead silence; even the teacher. After a few moments of silence and starring, it got loud again. Everyone was screaming questions at me. Who I was and what I wanted here and stuff like that. Great. I look at the teacher who was again shutting his students up "Everyone, shut up and sit the hell down!"This time he actally succeded. 

After everyone settled down, he spoke again "So kids, this is your new classmate. " With that, he looked at me and asked "Would you mind to introduce yourself to the class?" Hell yeah I would. But I can't tell him that, so I probably should do it. I turn to look at my new class again and start speaking. " Well my name is Indra Otsutsuki and I'm in this class for now." Emedietly, hands rose up and they all started to ask questions again. "Okay kids! One after another please." the teacher said and they all stopped with their mumbling and shouting. I looked around and saw a girl with pink hair raising her hand. I nod at her and she asks "Do you uhm...well...hihihi...like someone already here?" What kind of question is that? I just came here and this girl expects me to already fall helplessly in love with someone here or what? "No I don't. " I  answer her and she kinda looks disappointed. Well, not my problem. I've got my owns to deal with. I look around again and see a boy with a puppy on his head. He reminds me of mine and Ahuras dog Shiro. How upset Ashura and I were when he died. Father tried cheering us up for atleast one month. 

I nod at him and he starts speaking "How old are you and how come we didn't see you around the village before?" Ah shit. What do I say now? I look at the teacher with a begging look in my eyes and he seems to understand. "Well you see, Kiba, Indra just moved to Konoha. He lived elsewhere before and decided to go to our academy to become a ninja for our village."

"He looks kinda like Sasuke but with brown hair,don't you think?" the pinky whispered to a blonde heard girl beside her."Yeah. Maybe he's related to him? "

Iruka looked at Indra and saw that he was kinda uncomfortable, so he quickly says "Alright Indra, please take a seat beside Sasuke. The one with raven hair."

I nod and sit down beside the boy. I look at him from the side. 'So this is one of my new 'teammates' hm? Maybe this will get interesting after all.