We don't know him

Silence...

Heavy silence follows after Sasuke's statement and I think I was the only one not stunned-maybe along with Kakashi but due to his mask you can't really tell what he was thinking.

Naruto and Sakura just stare at their teammate with their mouths wide open and seamingly frozen in place. After a few awkward moments Kakashi coughs quietly and speaks up "Well, now we know that you definetly know what you want. That's pretty good actually...yeah, having goals is important!.....Anyway, Indra it's your turn now." 

The other two seem to come back into the present now and everyone is looking at me interested. 

"There is not much to say about me really. You already know my name, I'm 12 years old. What I do in my freetime...well, training I guess and my likes and dislikes..." What do I say now? I can't tell them that I hated my father and brother before I came here per timetravel and now don't know how the hell I can get back. Oh god. "I always liked playing or training with my brother and I hate it if someone hurt him. My goal is to someday be reunited with him and my father and finally get back home." Now that wasn't so bad. I didn't even really lie to them. I did enjoy spending time with Ashura and if I am honest with myself, I really miss him and father. 

"What do you mean you liked playing with your brother? What happened to your family that you want to be reunited with them and go back home? What's your brohters name? Don't you have a mother 'cause you only talked about your father and brother? Do you-" "NARUTO! It's ENOUGH! You got no decnecy, do you?" These kids I swear. They're going to rip my last nerves apart. "But Sakura! You must be curious too, no? The guy just showed up, we don't even know him and your telling me it's wrong to ask him quetions?" Nobody answers that and Sasuke rolls his eyes. "Okay, I think that we are done with introducing each other. I ask you to meet at training ground 3 at five in the morning. Good day." "Huh?! 5 in the damn morning? You can't do that Kakashi sensei." Naruto protested and turned around. "That really isn't a time to get up, so-WHAT?!" We realize that Kakashi was gone. Probably had disappeared during Naruto's tirade. 

"I'll be going now. And you, Naruto, would do good in being on time tomorrow; we all know your tendency to come about half 'n hour late. Good day." "Bye Sasuke!" Sakura screamed after him and waved furiously. She then turned around to us again "Bye you two." "Bye Sakura-Chan! I hope you have a great night." Heavens, that sounded wrong. Naruto doesn't seem to realize that though, unlike Sakura who looked distraughted at Naruto. Why a last smile towards me she turns and leaves aswell. Now I am alone with Naruto and we look at each other until Naruto finally says "I think I'll be going as well. Bye." I didn't say anything and just raised my hand as a goodbye.

As I was alone I looked over the village and admired the view. It's truly astonishing how the building styles improved so much over the years. i decide to leave and get back to my flat; afterall I have to get up early tomorrow.

time skip

Back "home", I wash myself and then get to bed.