And I will destroy a certain someone

We waited. And we waited. And after that: we were still waiting.
'Very good first impression to come late, Kakashi.' I watched Naruto put the dirty sponge he grabbed from the sink on top of the slightly opened door, to have it fall down on our senseis head. As I thought: kids.
"Naruto, there is no way he will fall for that. He is a jonin." Sakura said as annoyed as Sasuke looked and I felt. 'Atleast someone with brain cells here.' Gods I'm going to go insane.

After ten more minutes, the door finally opened and the sponge fell down on the person's head making a whole mess of chalk dust. As the dust cleared away, it revealed Kakashi who didn't look amused of Naruto's little prank.
"That's what you get for being late, sensei." Naruto screamed, pointing his finger at Kakashi.

Kakashi didn't look bothered by it. "In five minutes on the roof." He said without any emotion and disappeared  in a puff of smoke.

We all made our way to the roof as well but took the stairs instead.

( time skip no jutsu)

We arrived at the roof, with a panting Naruto behind, to see Kakashi already standing there.
We sat down on the stairs and waited for our sensei to give us instructions.

"Well, since we don't seem to know each other that well, we'll start of with a little introduction. Say who you are, what you like and dislike and what your dream for the future is." "Huh?" Naruto said confused. "Can you start, sensei? Maybe a little demonstration will help Naruto to know what he has to do." Sakura asked with a glance to Naruto. "Besides, we don't know you as well."
Kakashi seemed to think shortly before agreeing. "Fine. My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like and dislike...is nothing of your concern and my future dream...I don't really think I have one." 'Wow, what an informative statement.' Naruto seemed to have thought the same because he was leaning over to Sakura and whispered "All we got was his name." Sakura just nodded and didn't bother talking anything more with Naruto.

"You, pinky hair, go on." Kakashi said, pointing at Sakura. "
Well, my name is Sakura Haruno. What I like is-" she glanced at Sasuke, giggling " my future dream-" she glanced over again turning a shade of pink " and what I dislike is...NARUTO!" With that she pointed at the blonde who looked really heart broken. 'Poor him, even I could see that he had a thing for her.'

We went on with Naruto who said that he liked ramen and wants to be Hokage one day. 'Heaven's, if he's is Hokage, good luck Konoha.'

Then it was Sasuke's turn.
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. I don't have a dream, more like a goal: I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone."