My one shot

This is a one shot inspired by a story I read not too long ago and because I'm not gonna be posting till like Monday maybe Tuesday because of some family issues I thought I might post it to keep yall occupied so here it is...

It was a "normal" day in the smith household,a man with clearly visible bags under his eyes,dirty blonde hair,and a handsomely structured body was lying in his bed looking out the window to be met with the truly astonishing view of the orange almost amber hue that stretched across the Horizon.

With the birds playing a happy tune said male got up from the safe surrender of his and his husbands shared bed,he looked in the mirror and saw his reflection it was...interesting?To say the least he was dressed in an oversized shirt belong too his husband  that went down to his thighs,his hair all over the place spiking in every direction you could think off and eyes that had a tired expression hidden within them but ofcourse he would never let that show as he is the ever so great and independent Erwin smith who and I quote "don't need no man" well until he met his husband that is..

He got changed into a black tweed suit accustomed with a navy blue tie and silver cuff links and tie clip his husband of 4 years gifted him. His senses were suddenly overloaded with the smell of bacon as he was walking down the elongated stairs of his house and when he saw the source of this smell he was over joyed to say the least,his light blue eyes that seemed  to be filled with innocence and curiosity met with grey dull eyes that look almost..lifeless.

"Hey babe,you made breakfast already?"He inquired.

"Yeah nothin' special though" Levi replied with his angelic smile that made Erwin fall for him in the first place.

'God have Mercy I'm the luckiest man in the world' Erwins thoughts were interrupted by a plate being set on the table next to him.

"Thanks I appreciate it babe,do you maybe wanna go in a date after work?"erwin asked as he sat down at the table,whenever he and his husband went out in public they always got weird stairs but he tried not to notice it and played it off as some homophobe who can't wrap there head around the concept of same sex relationships.

"Sure that sounds amazing" Levi replied planting a small kiss in his husbands cheek  'cold' thought Erwin while Levi made his way up stairs "and could you clean up for me?i really need a shower"Levi shouted from the top step

"Sure babe what ever you need" and with that Erwin cleaned up said his good-byes to his husband and before you knew it he was already in the elevator to his offfice.

"Anything you doing on the weekend?" Alexandra erwins loyal secretary of 2 years asked breaking the comfortable silence of the elevator ride.

"Yeah actually I'm going on a date with my husband,Levi you remember him right?"erwin answers looking down at his ring place in his left hand

"Sure,whatever you say boss" she muttered

It was finally the end of the day and all Erwin could think of was his "date" with Levi so much so that it was all he could think about and it was effecting his work causing Alexandra or "al" as people liked to call her had to drag him away and lecture him about it.

"But al I'm to excited~" he exclaimed dragging out the "D"

"ENOUGH!" Shouted al
"YOUR COMING WITH ME!"

"Huh?"before Erwin had time to process what was happening he was already in the passager seat of als Tesla on his way to some in known location.

"Al"
"Al"
"Al"
"Al"
"A-"

"WHAT!?" Al finally resorted

"GeeZe I was just gonna ask where we are It looks like someone died"and with that the car came to a stop near to big gates with a sign reading "no dogs"
Al pulled Erwin out of the car to a certain spot on the grass

To say Erwin was confused was an under statemeant he look around and finally down"ummmm al what is this?and why did you bring me here?"

"Just...please read..the stone..." al said in a voice lased with conseren Erwin never saw her like this so her knew it wasn't time for jokes and this was serious he looked down and tears formed in his eyes

"W-what?"

     'Here lies the body of
         LEVI SMITH
      Devoted coworker,
  Member of the community,
                Son,
  And most of all a loyal and
      Devoted husband to
          Erwin smith
"There always truth behind
"just kidding",
  "Knowledge behind
"I don't know",
Emotions behind
"I don't care",
And pain behind
"it's ok".
-Levi Smith
1990-2021

Erwin dropped to his knees "n-n-no h-he-s a-live i s-s-s-aw hi-m th-his mor-rning."everything seemed to click in place 'that's why everyone stared' 'that's why he was so cold to the touch' 'that's why he looked so..bored..so tired...so...lifeless'

'I never got to say goodbye.'
—————————————————
Adios my aikos