PT.2

/Time skip to tomorrow/

It was early in the morning and on a bench we see two men one of them being the 3rd(?) Hokage and a silver haired mystery also known as Kakashi hatake.

"So this is them Huh?" Kakashi said looking inside a profile with the new team 7 members inside
"Indeed"
"Hmm let's see

Kakashi started to read aloud

..saskue Uchiha The last know survivor of his clan,after being massacred by an unknown source.hes described as a smart, ambitious, stubborn, challenging and an arrogant ninja.he became cold,unmoved and uninterested towards the end of his childhood,choosing to keep to himself,causing girls to swoon over him left and right."
Kakashi dead paned after reading the last sentence.

"Moving on...sakura Hano,Personality wise … intelligent, courageous, and compassionate. Though her quick temper might make her easily irritated with others, Sakura has a kind heart underneath, caring for her friends above all."

"And lastly..Naruto uzamaki..the current holder of nine tails,Personality:Naruto is generally a very simple minded, easy going, cheerful person. He often rushes things, and misses obvious things such as Hinata's constant shyness around him. Naruto is very fun loving and is often caught  pulling pranks on fellow villagers."

"Well they sure are an interesting bunch"
"Mhm,although your forgetting one."
"Huh?"
"There's been a last minute change..here" lord 3rd(?) Said taking out a file seemingly from no where.
Kakashi scepticaley took it and began reading aloud again.

"Y/N Gojo..similar to Saskue Uchiha his clan was ruthlessly killed and hunted for there eyes,reasons:unknown.At the basic level, we know Y/N Gojo is a young man who is extremely powerful possibly already surpassing the current and former kages from all villages..He is always cheerful and calm when fighting his enemies and does not make reckless moves...why is he so powerful?The answer lies in his extraordinary control over cursed energy,chakara and two techniques he inherited from the unusually powerful Gojo clan: Limitless and Six Eyes. Limitless technique users are granted almost total control over space.He is the strongest  Sorcerer,a title passed down from his deceased farther and surely a title lived up to.rivalling and surpassing the f/n Gojo  himself. Like most sorcerers, y/n strives to protect the world from the Cursed Spirits and all evil that has plagued it.includeing the king of curses sukuna the man who killed his farther."

Kakashi was left for words
"Cat got ya tongue?" The hokage slightly teased
"*Cough.i..i just didn't expect..well...this" he said gesturing to the file in his hand
"It was a shock my self when I found out how powerful he really is..I need a favour..lead saskue and y/n on a good path don't let then get caught up in revenge..especially y/n that type of power could destroy everything we know and love including other villages..we can't let him go down the wrong path..though I doubt you have anything to worry about..hes a good kid..just check on him once in a while.same with saskue."
Kakashi gave his infamous closed eye smile
"You can count on me"
'i can't..no I wont let anyone else die..not If I have anything to do with it' Kakashi thought determined.