PT.1

/6yr timeskip/

Bzz-Bzz-Bz-
*Slam!
"Fuck off.."you groaned into your pillow.you slowly sat up and placed your blindfold on.
"Why tf do I have an ala-
"OH SHI-"
You quickly stumbled out of bed rushing downstairs tripping once or twice..mabey four times in the process
"Old man's gonna kill me!" You kept changing,running around trying to get changed and make something to eat.

______________________________________________Now you may be confused on what's going on,well let's explain.after word got out about your clans massacure,the hokage or "old man" as you like to call him sent multiple ANBU squads to the site.once they arrived they quickly discovered your clans body's missing there eyes and some even missing there heads it appears that someone or rather something wanted your clans eyes for there own personal gain.all hope was lost they were all thinking the same thing "how?how did the strongest clan get massacred this easily?,surely they should have some survivors." And just like that hope cam back... in the form of a 5yr old bawling there eyes out...yay.and ever since then you have been residing in konoha under the supervision of the hokage who has become some what of a parentle figure for you..well more like a grandfather but oh well.

/Back to the present/
After FINALLY getting dressed

/Back to the present/After FINALLY getting dressed

(Chose colour)
And shoveling food down your throat..deffo not last night's leftovers.you poofed Infront of the hokages office scaring those around you.
*Knock
  Knock
  Knock
You knocked the door.i know surprising right?THE Y/N Gojo using manners.well let's just say last time you barged in..it wasn't a plant experience I'll tell you that
"You may enter"
"Sooooo..what ya need old man?" You asked sitting backward on a chair with your head resting on your folded arms, ontop of the chair(does that make sense?)which was conveniently placed Infront of his desk
"I told you to stope calling me that!!!,ehem anyways,I just wanted to tell you that you'll be joining a genin squad and attending ninja academy starting tomorrow."
"Huh?.what?, why?,you or some other ninja always homeschooled me,why the sudden change?" You asked rasing a brow
"Well like you said you've always been homeschooled I feel like this will be a good experience for you.. mabey even make some friends..you'll be in team seven and a man named Kakashi hatake will be your sensei."
"What do I get out of this?" You said smirking slightly
"Nothing this is non negotiable"
"I'll stop calling you old man"
"Kikufuku and f/f free of charge for a week"(favourite food)he said almost immediately
"Make it six weeks"
"2"
"5"
"4"
"Deal"

""What do I get out of this?" You said smirking slightly "Nothing this is non negotiable""I'll stop calling you old man""Kikufuku and f/f free of charge for a week"(favourite food)he said almost immediately"Make it six weeks""2""5""4""Deal"

______________________________________________
That's it for chapter one if the rewrite can't wait for the others.