Chapter 5

(im just pulling this shit out my ass don't expect much from me)

Everyone just stood in silent shock. Orion then walked out the house while putting on his gauntlets, Ruby attempted to follow but Tai said "Give him some space Ruby. He needs time to think.".

(Orion POV)

I decided to go into the city to stop some crimes and learn the layout of the city, when i saw a small horde of Grimm in my way and I said to myself "ah fuck it, may as well let out some stress before I accidentally kill someone". after I said that, the alpha of the group looked at me, then charged at me. I decided to not waste too much energy and just one-hit it. the rest of the group then charged. I decided to stop time because I couldn't be bothered. "ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!" with time stopped I went around the entire group and ripped their heads off. "Toki Wo Mukidas" (DON'T KILL ME I DONT UNDERSTAND JAPANESE AND I COULDNT FIND THE QUOTE!) The horde spontaneously turned into smoke and drifted away. "A minute..... that'll be useful" (im not doing it in JoJo timestop time bc it's too op to be that fast) I resumed my walk to the city, meeting no resistance for the rest of the walk.

(timeskip btyb chibi Ruby pacing in her living room waiting for chibi Orion to come back)

I'm back at the house now.... may as well knock, though i doubt any of them are awake at this time of night. (its 3am) surprisingly ruby answered the door, then immediately clung to me, crying "I thought you wouldn't come back!" and i thought to myself 'oh god here comes the yangry sister' and i was right... Yang came down the stairs and saw me and ruby, her eyes immediately turning red she growled out "Let go of Ruby. now." I replied "i'm not holding her, she's hugging me..."

(LIKE I SAID UP TOP, IM PULLING THIS OUT OF MY ASS DONT MURDER ME FOR IT BEING SHIT)

346 words