chapter 2

( yo its the author here, I've just re watched the first few episodes of RWBY and now i can continue because i have been refreshed on the V1 plot and when characters are calling others the text will look like this

(Orion pov)

as i came to, i realised that the only other person in the room was Ruby and that i didn't have anywhere to stay, so i walked over to Ruby and said " hey, can i go with you because i don't have anywhere to stay" to which she replied "i'll need to ask my dad about it but come with me anyway" after she said that i thought 'another night sleeping on the streets i bet'. As we left the building Ruby took out her scroll and called her dad 

Ruby:"hey dad"

Taiyang:"hey Ruby, did you need anything?"

Ruby: "yes, there is a boy that looks younger than me and he helped me stop a robbery at a dust store, i was invited to go to beacon and he had to fight Ozpin to be allowed in, lets just say that he is really quick, he nearly outpaced and beat Ozpin but he slowed down for some reason and started attacking Ozpin head on, which was a mistake because he was knocked out with one swift blow to the head, the fight was only like 1.5 minutes but it was awesome!"

Taiyang:" if he lasted 1.5 minutes against Ozpin he must be good with his weapon"

Ruby:"that's the thing! he only used some metal gloves! he didn't really have a weapon!"

Taiyang:"WHAT!"

Ruby:"HE DIDN'T HAVE A WEAPON!"

Taiyang:"so he lasted longer than even Qrow would, without a weapon?"

Ruby:"yes"

Taiyang:"and why are you telling me this?"

Ruby:"because he said that he didn't have a place to stay."

Taiyang:"yes he can stay with us, but on one condition."

Ruby:"and what is that?"

Taiyang:"he sleeps on the couch"

Orion:"that's a term i can agree to"

Taiyang:"is that the boy?"

Ruby:"yes"

Taiyang:"yes you can stay with us, Ruby will show you the way to our house"

Orion:"alright"

"lead the way Ruby"

(timeskip BTYB chibi Qrow chasing chibi ruby)

when we arrived at the Xiao Long household we were met by Tai and Yang, Yang wolf whistled as soon as she saw me and said "i'm fine with him staying here" and ruby exclaimed "YANG STOP BEING A PERVERT" to which  i took a few steps back saying "hate to burst your bubble , Yang, is it, but i'm only 14 and you look 17" to which she replied, shocked "how do you know my age!" and i said "since i'm staying with y'all i may as well explain, this might sound crazy but i'm from an alternate dimension where there is no aura, semblance or Grimm, and this world is just a T.V show, to which i know up to 2/3 years ahead of now, oh and Tai, could you see if you could unlock my aura if i have one?" to that he replied "yes, lets go before you get gobbled from behind by an Ursa" as we walked away from the girls Tai led me to a kitchen looking area and said "for this you need to close your eyes and focus" and i said "ok" as i closed my eyes and began to focus i felt a hand touch the side of my face then Tai said "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all, infinite in distance and unbound by death. I release your soul and by my shoulder protect thee." After Tai said this i felt weird, like nothing could hurt me, i felt more powerful than i ever felt, i help my hands up to my face and a strong electric blue glow covered my hands "this looks so much cooler in person" i said and Tai replied with "you have one hell of an aura, not only is it strong, but you also have a lot of it" and i said "i'm gonna go see if i can unlock my semblance before the initiation at beacon, because i don't want to be unarmed going in there"

(well, i writ this chapter in 3 days, to long for something this short but i'm trying so sue me(not really)and that is all i have to say so goodbye)

(740 words)