🩹~6~🩹

TW: ELECTROCUTION, MENTIONS OF ABUSE

ᴷᵒᵏⁱᶜʰⁱ ᴾ.ᴼ.ⱽ

We stood there for a moment, hesitating.

'Do we really have to go?' I thought to myself 'Do we really have to do this?' Nonetheless, we all stood and began slowly walking to the gym. At this point in the game, in life, the feeling of dread was all but new to me. I've felt it so many times, I can't count but, now I feel it more than ever.

As we reached the gym, none of us wanted to open the door. I sighed to myself, feeling that yet again, I'd need to be the one to do it. 'wouldn't be a good leader if I couldn't open a single door, would I?' I pushed open the door with a sudden force.

When we walked in, a booming voice was heard "AHAHAHA! Morons!" It spoke, "Shittyhara is finally here with the rest of his virgin gang!" I snapped my head to the voice...

'Miu?'

When I looked, there was no Miu, just a Monokuma. He was in hysterics, laughing loudly, mocking our hope. "Puhuhuhu~" He did a small dance, happy that he made us feel even slightly despaired. "I would go on about how funny you all are!!! But..." He grins "We have more important matters to discuss" He looks to me and I smile brightly "Aww...Kummmyyy! Do ya' have a crush on meee?!" I taunt "You're starin' at me!"

His face churns into a grin "Now to announce our NEW motive!" He exclaims "Our new Motive is thaaaat- ......Kokichi has lost the ability to lie!"

'What'

I look around the room and I'm being stared at by all of the others.

"Oh! and... We have an event!" He looks me in the eye "Kokichi Ouma! ... Please come to the stage" I hesitate but slowly start to walk to the stage. The Monokubs wheel something out and I begin to tremble, feeling like I'm going to throw up. It looked exactly like the one Mother used. I was shaking. I looked to the others and try to gain my composure. 'I can't let them see me like this' I thought to myself, still shaking.

"What?" Monokuma cooed "Don't you miss your dear ol' mommy's toys?" He laughed "well,... don't worry...YOU aren't going to sit in this here electric chair! You get to choose! We are realizing you're having some... issues with someone~ Is this, perhaps, your time to take revenge!?" He toyed with me. I looked to the crowd again and they looked back with disgust and fear. I knew I could choose Amami, god knows I want him to feel the same pain, I ache for him to hurt but... how could I do that to him? To anybody? The pain I felt from Mother is far worse than anything he'd done. Plus, he loves me, he just doesn't know how to show it...right?

Out of all of us here, I'm the only one who can stand the pain. 'I need to do this.'

I look to Monokuma "I know who I choose for the chair..." He grins "and... who is it?" I sigh and begin walking towards it with shakey steps"...me" I say "Puhuhu!~" He giggles "You can't think of anyone?" he toys, I stay silent. "go on" he says and I remember something...he said 'anyone'. "Actually...I DO have something in mind..." I say and I look at the others "Monokuma, you said anyone! That means, if I am right, that INCLUDES The Mastermind!" I state. He stares for a moment, aghast. "I- well...that..." He struggles to speak before becoming a bit quiet. "You didn't quite think this through, did you Momokuma?" He thinks for a moment and then he thinks up a deal. "Fine, kid. But! You have to guess who it is! If you get it right, game over and the mastermind dies!....you get it wrong and you won't die but, you'll have ten times the voltage power!" He exclaims.

I think for a while... In the first trial, the trial of Tsumugi and Kaede, was anything odd?

Thinking back over it, it was very mild. In the trial, the culprit said none other than Momota had talked to her about the game. She didn't give many specifics but she did say he was what pushed her over the edge... at least... she said something close to it.

>Kaito added to the mental board

'I'll add him to the board later' I think '...I don't think I can say whether or not it is him as of now...my emotions would get in the way...'

Angie has been odd since we got here but I think she would be too obvious. Then it comes to me, ...Harukawa. There is absolutely no way she's a child caregiver! I know for a fact that she has worked with children, I know she's good at it but, I don't believe that's her ultimate. I look back to Monokuma. "I think I have my answer..." I say hesitantly and he sits eagerly "Is the Mastermind...Maki Harukawa?" I ask him slowly. He stares and then asks why I think it's her. "I don't think ill of her if I'm wrong but...I have reason to believe she is lying about her ultimate talent. If she is lying about her talent...she may be lying about her position in this game..." I say and he again stares back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You are~..." he hesitates, building suspense "...Incorrect!" He laughs in my face. I wasn't confident, to begin with, but, I'm petrified now more than anything. I breathe a few long breaths before readying myself for the shock, sitting upon my throne of death. I look to Monokuma, waiting for him to start but, he waits. He grins from ear to ear and turns to the crowd. "Heya! So...I'm making this into a fun game!" He announces " As our subject is the one and only KOKICHI OUMA!...His game will include his lies!...or well.. his lack of ability to do so at the moment. Puhuhu~!"

Shackles that were previously just dangling from the arms, legs, and neck immediately strapped me in tightly. Any hope of escape was now completely diminished in my mind. He went on to explain the rules of this 'fun game'. "This is how the game will go... Questions about Ouma will be submitted by all of you and will be in order of intensity. The Monocubs and I will also be adding in some questions! If Kokichi answers clearly, no shock! If he answers but his answer is hard to understand he gets a low voltage shock! ...And if he doesn't answer...he gets a high voltage shock!" He explains "With each unanswered question, the voltage will increase. The game will either end when all the questions are answered or when he is deemed....unable to play. Due to his previous loss in guessing, the starting voltage will be ten times the original starting voltage!" I nod to show that I understood.

.

.

.

"Let our game...begin!!!"

.

.

.

.

ֆȶʊɖɛռȶ'ֆ ʀɛʍǟɨռɨռɢ: ӄօʀɛӄɨʏօ, ǟռɢɨɛ, ӄօӄɨƈɦɨ, ӄɨɨɮօ, ȶɛռӄօ, ӄǟɨȶօ, ʍǟӄɨ, ֆɦʊɨƈɦɨ, ʀʏօʍǟ, ʀǟռȶǟʀօ, ɦɨʍɨӄօ ǟռɖ ɢօռȶǟ.

-------------------------------------

(1,237 words)

.

.

.

Hey! I am really sorry I didn't update with the schedule I JUST put up. I've had finals/EOG's (end of grade tests) and I've been really busy with school. Next Thursday will be my last day in school before break so I'll be able to stick to the schedule better soon. I have some....ideas~ for later chapters :) (thank you for the reminders and ideas, Rynn) Have a great day!

-Strawbee Lemon