⛓~4~⛓

єηтяу ησ.2

αησтнєя вσ∂у ωαѕ яєρσятє∂. ιт'ѕ мιυ. ι мα∂є α נσкє αвσυт вєιηg gℓα∂ ѕнє'ѕ gσηє вυт ιт ωαѕ α ℓιє, σвνισυѕℓу. ιη яєαℓιту, ѕнє ωαѕ αηησуιηg вυт, ѕнє вяιgнтєηє∂ υρ συя ℓινєѕ нєяє.

- к.σ

ᴷᵒᵏⁱᶜʰⁱ ᴾ.ᴼ.ⱽ

We all gathered at the shrine of judgment. Before anything happened, Kiibo spoke up.

"I'm still processing this newfound emotion but..." They started  "I miss Iruma dearly...sure she was vulgar and that could be troubling at times but..." They started tearing up, a lit up crying animation shown on their face "...but she was a good person!"

If the situation were different I would have made a 'robophobic' comment I didn't mean but the sadness in their voice was deafening....I'm sure Miu would have felt the same way about them. 

----> Talk to Shuichi

I walked up to him "Heya Mr.Detective!" He turned around swifty and our eyes met. He had stopped wearing that hat he liked shortly after Kaede's death. "O-Oh...Hi Kokichi..." He said "How are you doing? I know her death must have impacted you at least a little..." 

His voice was soft, nothing like Ranaro's. It was like hot coco in the winter, warming your chest through the harsh cold...such a nice thing...

"Me? Sad? N-Nooo!" I could never~" I lied. Of course I was sad. Like Kiibo said, she was vulgar but a good person...She was scared...that vulgar speech was a protective shield to her. 

Shuichi sighed. He raised his arm and I flinched a bit, my body tensing up. Shuichi hesitated but continued. His hand reached my shoulder and my body eased up. He looked at me, concerned.

"Are...Are you ok?" He asked. It was different than Tenko's voice. She didn't ask, she just knew. She was more assertive. Tenko was caring and made me feel comfortable but, she was more harsh in a way. Shuichi was softer, giving me a choice.

I could've cried then and there but I didn't. I couldn't let everyone see that.

It took me a moment to process what I should do. Then it hit me. I know sign language.

I looked back at him, smiling "Yeah I'm fine!" I said while subtly raising my hand in his range of sight. I tucked my thumb in and then closed my fingers over it. I did that a few times, not making it obvious. "Don't worry, Okay?" On beat with the word okay, I layed my hand flat and put my other hand over it doing a thumbs up. 

He nodded and we part ways.

I thought back to how nice he was. He checked in with me and his voice was so soft and genuine...wait.

Fuck. I can't let myself do this.

If he finds out I'd be screwed...Shuichi would get hurt... shit.

.

.

.

Δˢʰᵘⁱᶜʰⁱ ˢᵃⁱʰᵃʳᵃ ᴾᴼⱽΔ

Kokichi walked away and I thought on his answer. He doesn't use his hands to talk that much so I found it odd that he was doing so...

My eyes widened in realization. It's ASL! I don't remember the first thing he signed but...

I made my hand flat and put my other hand over it doing a thumbs up. If I remember correctly that means....help! I look over to him and see Rantaro walk up to him. Rantaro layed his arm on Kokichi's shoulder. Kokichi's body was tense and his smile seemed to not be genuine...