(prolouge)

Y/N pov

     The world sucks when you're 18. Oh right, this is my final year in school. That was lifting my mood a bit. The music I was listening to helped as well, though. "(N/N) do you understand?" said my tutor. Oh, since I space out in school, I have to have someone tutor me on the subjects so I won't be left in the dark. I'm not going to lie, it was my best friends, Emma and Mike.

"(N/N) you gotta listen, no one wants you to drop out. You are the one keeping our school hype!" Emma pleads.

     "And the school's test scores in check." I add. "Let's just head to my house, I learn better that way."

     "Gamer day? Now?" Mike asks, done with the work we have.

     "Of course! I call Amy Rose!" Emma yells, running in the direction of my house.

     "I wanted Blaze anyways, she's a queen where I come from." Mike retaliates.

     We run to my house and grab my mother on the way, she's cool okay? We run up the stairs to my room and turn on the game systems. We would usually play separate Sonic forces games on girls night. Whoever got the farthest on that day got to sleep with the body pillow of their choice, most of them were just designs of stars or broken hearts, but it was the quality of one that made the day competitive.

     When the games start we all click the start button at the same time. We all were having a good time, but the game systems turned off. "Oh man, and just when I was done with the stage. It didn't save!" Emma cried.

"I guess we can just play Monopoly-" my mother says before turning to the tv. "Oh, the video just cut. (Y/N) could you fix it? You know I'm too lazy."

"Kay." I say as I walk to the TV. I touch the screen to feel it suck me in, literally. Then I hear my mother shout out to me, and we all pass out....

     When I wake up I realize that I'm in a forest with Emma, Mike, and my mom. Wow. Really missed me with the lost parent shit. But how do we escape this forest...?