Consultingdemiwitch's final farewell

Hey. 

Hey!

Hey?

How do you start writing a farewell note? 

You can probably tell from the title that I won't be around here anymore. Unlike the previous few farewell notes I've left on my other books, this one will be short. 

I'm leaving. I won't be writing crack that often anymore. I'd like people to actually appreciate my writing, not just because it has Shrek or doesn't make sense. 

Since this is the only book I wrote that wasn't written specifically for crack or humour, I'd say this is the only book the readers didn't click on for craps and wheezes. 

Whoever's reading this chapter: Hey. Thanks for being here. You know, this was my first serious chapter-book-novel-thing I wrote? My writing style has changed so much ever since I joined Wattpad, and I'm glad you all chose to read this book. It's all because of you readers. 

I'll probably be rewriting Parisian Nightmares with a different plot, better-written characters and better worldbuilding. I hope you'll see me through the second version of Parisian as well. 

I won't be stating my new account here, because I've already done that on several other books, and there are some of you who care so much you decided to find my new account. 

Goodbye, readers. 

I cut the line connecting me to the harbour and let my longboat sail away, across the bobbing peaks of an endless sea. 

Safe travels.

You know where to find me. 

Forever and faithfully yours,

Consultingdemiwitch

Alyssa

Furious.