We go to the bank and we don't perform robbery which is sad.

Alyssa POV

As soon as John left the room, I went and dragged the armed matey's unconscious body out of my room. "INTO THE BIN HE GOES," I announced, yanking him by the socks downstairs. Sherlock either didn't hear or didn't care.

"GOOD MORNING MRS HUDDERS. See, this guy was knocked unconscious by Harry Potter, do you mind if I put him in the bin?"

"You do that dearie, but wouldn't it be better to-"

"Your silence is agreement!" I shouted and proceeded to drag him out and dump him in an alleyway. "Bye bye, litter!" I waved bye to the unconscious man in the alley, and ran back into the doorway.

"I'm totally fine," said John, staggering up the stairs with bags of groceries.

"Gimme," I took the bags and pirouetted into the flat because why not.

"No no, it's fine..." John followed me in.

Come to think of it, I hadn't watched Sherlock for months. What exactly happened in the Blind Banker?

I snapped out of thought just in time to hear John ask demandingly, "Is that my computer?"

Sherlock nodded.

John glared. "What?"

"Mine was in the bedroom," Sherlock responded, typing away rapidly.

I frowned at John. "Isn't your computer password protected? You should have more trust issues."

John flailed his arms, visibly pissed. "It is password protected!"

"In a manner of speaking," Sherlock responded cheerfully. He looked up at John, "not exactly Fort Knox. "CACKLE," I cackled.

"Could you stop doing that?" John asked.

"No."

"Okay."

John turned his attention back to Sherlock. "Right, thank you," he said, rather ticked off. He went over to Sherlock and slammed the lid of the computer down, Sherlock's fingers avoiding the impact just in time. I went out and sat on the table, sensing a teeny argument.

"Hello. We all need jobs now," I said, balancing a stack of bills on my head.

"Dull," Sherlock frowned.

"I need to go to the bank," he announced, heading towards where his coat was hanging. I leaped up and followed him out of the door along with John even though no one had invited me.

-time skip brought to you by the skull-

Minutes later, we walked into the bank. "Ooh," I remarked, stepping into the magnificent foyer after cackling and playing around with the revolving doors. I always had a soft spot for revolving doors. I could never stop fooling around with them.

I eyed the fancy stuff, wondering who we were going to meet. If the queen was here, then I'd obviously made a good choice in clothing - Pokemon pajamas and muddy slippers.

"Who are we seeing?" I asked Sherloco when he came around the corner. He was silent for several seconds, before we turned another corner and walked into a corridor. 

"Acquaintance," he said no more.

A bit later, we were shown into a fancy office.

A man greeted us.

"Sherlock Holmes," he said.
"Sebastian," said Sherlock.

They shook hands.

"Howdy, buddy. How's it been? Eight years since I clapped eyes on you?" Sebastian asked. His name, somehow, reminded me of a lobster. Why? I don't know. I tried to recall the name of the lobster in The Little Mermaid. So that was why Sebastian's name reminded me of a crustacean.