Accident

Pheonix's POV

The atmosphere in the meeting room was tense. A rectangular table, whose length was lined with the members of the board director of Kim Design and in the breadth sat the  CEO of Kim Design, Miss Kim Jisoo.

"Miss Kim. The sales have been decreased by 67%. If it continues like this, we will soon go bankrupt."

"Also, the Star Cloud company has copy our designs and though they have compensate us the money, it has effect our sales largely and in a bad way."

"The designs made by you was a total hit and it raised the sales a little but it couldn't make up the loss face by the Vilneer embroidery."

"The money we are spending on the construction of the new department is a huge amount of money but the sales are decreasing, can you tell as where will we get the money to continue the construction?"

Complains were threw at the person sitting in the middle of the rectangular table.

The members of board directors were not calming down.

This present meeting was sure really hard for the lady dressed in white formal dress that was paired with matching white sandals.

"I will think about a way to solve these problems and it would be helpful if you keep your calm. If anything happens, you can tell me. I will take all the responsibilities." CEO Kim Jisoo replied to calm the raging members.

The girl, that sat just beside CEO Kim Jisoo, had a worried look as she took galnces of CEO Kim Jisoo to ensure that she is okay. CEO Kim Jisoo's assistant, Park Chaeyoung or Rosé as she preferred.

"In such a tense situation, she can still maintain her cool. She is really great." Chaeyoung thought.

"After I find a good solution to all these problem, a meeting will be held again. For now, you can give all the files related to the problems to me. The meeting ends here." CEO Kim Jisoo spoke with authority, even if there are such major problems, she is still the highest authority of this company after all.

Then, she stood up and walk out of the meeting room with her assistant.

"Miss Kim, are you okay? You need anything to drink or eat?" Chaeyoung ask with worry blended in her words.

CEO Kim, smile at her. Chaeyoung always go worrying about her. With so many qorks left to do, she still didn't mentioned about work to CEO Kim as Rosé knew it will only effect her health.

"Just a cup of coffee. And can you bring all the files related to the problems from the board director to me. I will be in my office." Jisoo said with gentleness.

Unlike the voice of hers in the meeting room, her voice now sounded tired.

Chaeyoung nodded and immediately went to do the task assigned to her. To Chaeyoung, serving Jisoo was the only thing, she felt, she needed to do. So loyal, she was to Jisoo.

Jisoo walk towards her office. She press her thumb in the scanner. Once, the scanner recognized Jisoo's fingerprint, a robotic said,

"Welcome Miss Kim" and the door open, revealing the office of Miss Kim.

The room was not really wide, medium would be perfect to describe it. The pleasent smell of lavender filled the room, sunlight coming through the big glassy window or should it be called wall as the outside world was just separated by that glass. A sofa placed in the corner with a small table.