Fight

Taehyung's POV

"Have you lost your mind Kim Jisoo? Jumping of a ten storey building story like you are doing bungee jumping." I scolded as I check on her for any signs of wounds.

"Because I knew you would come to save me." she smile at me.

I sigh.

"And what makes you think so?" I said, while raising my one brow.

"Don't know. I just knew you would come and there, you are here." She continued smiling but then suddenly frown,

"And where were you? I waited for you so much. I don't have your phone number. I don't know your address. I litreally didn't know where to find you. I was going insane Kim fvcking Taehyung."

My eyes soften.

My hands crawl towards her cheeks, slowly caressing it.

Then, Jisoo suddenly hug me, saying

"Taehyung ah. I love you."

I pull away from the hug.

"Jisoo yah, I can't love you."

Jisoo frown.

"Why?"

I took a deep breath and then started,

"Did you ever think, what happens to you after you sell your soul to me?"

Jisoo shook her head as a no.

"You give half your life to me Jisoo yah. You die in mid-way of your life. I can save you by returning your soul to you but the moment I return your soul to you, I dissipate."

Jisoo's POV

After listening to Taehyung, I was left in deep shock.

It was as if somebody from hogwarts came to me and petrified me.

But after a few moments, I smile.

Taehyung exhibited a look of confusion.

"Why are you smiling Jisoo yah?" He ask.

I hug him once again,

"Do you love me back Taehyung ah?"

Taehyung chuckle, "is that even a question to start with?" hugging me back.

"Then, lets fight for our love. Hmm. Lets do everything in our hands to fight with her fate." I said.

-phoenix

Next few chapters will be sweet.