EPILOGUE

Phoenix's POV

Everything was slowly returning back to normal. Everyone who knew about Jisoo's and Taehyung's relationship was happy to see Taehyung back.

Everyone implying Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa.

As of now, Taehyung and Jisoo was just enjoying the drama named The Untamed, cuddling with each other.

As they watch the drama, Jisoo fangirl over Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo making Taehyung roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Xiao Zhan's smile is so cute and Wang Yibo looks so cool!" Jisoo exclaim for the god knows how many times.

There. There went Taehyung's all tolerance and he irritably close the drama.

"Ayy! Why did you close it? Lets continue watching. It was getting pretty intresting." Jisoo whine.

"I would have continued it, if you weren't going crazy over another guy." Taehyung roll his eyes.

Jisoo pout, "are you not gonna let me watch it just because of your jealousy."

"Lets watch it another day babe. Now, lets just enjoy our time." Taehyung said, snuggling closer to Jisoo, buring his head in Jisoo's bosom.

Jisoo just smile before slowly caressing Taehyung's fluffy hair.

"Jagi yah." Jisoo call.

"Hmm."

"When you dissipated, where did you went?" Jisoo ask.

Taehyung look towards Jisoo.

"I don't know. Its just like I had fallen asleep and when I woke up I was on the sea shore and then I remembered about you and I just ran towards you. And for a fact, I knew I would find you in my house." Taehyung chuckled.

"You know, I wasn't afraid of dissipating. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to see you anymore. That frightened me more than anything." Taehyung continued.

Jisoo was getting emotional now.

"Sooyaa, I almost loose you one time. I wouldn't want that again. My heart, marry me." Taehyung propose out nowhere.

Jisoo was crying now.

She pull Taehyung for a passionate yet slow kiss.

"You don't even have to ask." Jisoo hiccup making Taehyung smile at her cuteness.

...........................................

Jisoo's POV

I was nervous as hell.

I always thought how I will be on my wedding day. Now, I know.

Nervous yet happy.

Its my wedding so ofcourse my parents were no matter how they treated us before.

My relationship was now turning good with my parents.

And so, the one who was walking me aisle was ofcourse my dad.

"You look so nervous." Chaeyoung who was styling my hair chuckle.

"I am."

Just then, the door bang open revealing the duo of crackheads named Jennie and Lisa.

"Yo unnie. You are looking so gorgeous. Taehyung is just gonna melt flat seeing you." Jennie complimented.

"Unnie. Marry me instead." Lisa kneel to me.

I laugh at their antics.

This two.