Chapter 21

(Y/n): "Hanabi! Come on you gotta get up! Now is really not a good time to be sleeping!"

Rasu: "See how easy that was? With just that small cut, I put her down. But they called it Dishonorable."

(Y/n): "Whats on that blade? Tell me!"

Rasu: "Its only a tiny amount of poison. But with that small amount, it could easily kill a bear. So Id say your friend is as good as gone."

As soon as he said that, I felt something that seemed foreign to me. ANGER. Ive never really gotten angry at anything. But as soon as he said that Hanabi is going to die, I was Enraged.

(Y/n): "Is there an antidote?"

Rasu: "Oh sure there is! But what makes you think that Im going to give it to you?"

(Y/n): "Who said I was asking?"

I then drew a kunai and rushed him. I attempt to slash his chest but he guards with his katana. He pushes me back and comes at me. He tries to stab me but I turn to smoke and reform behind him. But before I could land a blow, his blade was already inches away from my face. I turn to smoke before he can cut me and I back away. I reform and face him.

He is incredibly fast. He knows how my ability works. I cant attack him while Im in smoke form. It also takes time to reform. It may only take a second but thats plenty of time for him to react. Im gonna have to find away to beat him without my ability.

He rushes me again. He has the blade above his head ready to slash downwards. I hold my kunai up and block his sword. He tries pushing katana down on my kunai but I hold steady.

Rasu: "Whats wrong? No more smoke?"

(Y/n): "Ive got plenty."

I use my left to kick his foot out from under him, forcing him to drop to one knee. I then knee him in the chin and roundhouse kick him in the face with my right, sending him flying.

He lands on the ground, dropping his sword. This is my chance. I dash towards him. Just as I was about to pin him down, I see a shimmer of another blade.

(Y/n): "Shit!"

Im moving to fast to stop. I feel the blade slightly stab into my green vest before I quickly turn to smoke. I reform a couple feet behind him due to my momentum, facing away.

(Y/n): "That was close."

I turn around and see a kunai inches from my face. I don't have time to turn to smoke so I dodge instead. I managed to to get out of the way. I look to him and he's smirking. I feel a slight pain on my left cheek. I touch my mask and feel that ifs been cut. I look at my finger to see blood. My knees buckle and I drop to the ground.

Rasu: "Checkmate."

(Y/n): "Damn it. So that was coated with poison too huh? I thought you said you were a samurai. Samurai don't use kunai."

Rasu: "I have to admit, you ninja do have fun toys. I have to revolutionize my people. So if that means that I must stoop to your level to do so, then so be it."

He kicks me in the jaw, putting me on my back. He then plants is foot on my chest.

Rasu: "The era of shinobi is done. Now, the samurai will rise up, and become the worlds new saviors!"

(Y/n): "Im...not...."

Rasu: "Hmm? What was that? Your gonna have to speak louder. It's probably that mask. Now that I think about it, I want to see the look on your face as your life slips away."