Chapter 2

I quickly pulled out my phone and debated whether or not to save his number in the first place

Being the bitch that I am I decided to save it as "Asshole". Suits him better anyways. Maybe he should legally get it changed to that? Maybe not, since not many people other than me think that way about him.

You think that he is the typical bad boy: notorious, nefarious, does everything wrong under the sun, and that's true. He is all of that and so much more. So much more.... Good. Not just because he volunteers at the animal shelter on the weekends and the NICU in the city hospital most evenings after school and lacrosse practice but as most people would say (okay, ALL people except ME, who is very important may I add) he's just good people. A good boy in general. Therefore, it's a lot easier to overlook his bad boy habits. But my eyes have tunnel vision just for those bad boy habits that are usually, mostly, towards me. Asshole.

"As much as this pains me, I do have manners and so I'd like to thank you for helping me with the equations. I got it right". Oookayy, sent. Now stop checking your phone Mia! What are you? Eager for his reply? Gag, please no.

Ping

His reply came within seconds. Hmmm, does he have no work? I'm surprised he's not off saving some puppy from a trench somewhere. Stop it Mia

"Not to be a dick, but I knew I was right. You're welcome anyway sweetheart. Also, a thank you is so not gonna cut it. What're you willing to do for me?"

CAN HE BE ANYMORE OF A SAID DICK! How can he possibly think I would do something for him! Anything but killing him with my bare hands is out of question.

And wait... did he just call me sweetheart!? Oh, I'll show him sweetheart.

I instantly typed out my own reply

"Choke on a dick and die Ace, I'm not doing shit for you. And call me sweetheart once me and you'll see just how sweet I can be"

As if, I'll show him the opposite of sweet! I'll show him sour, distasteful, savoury, spicy.....okay this isn't going anywhere. This is what he does to me, and I hate it.

"C'mon sweetheart. Don't portray your fantasies to me just yet... we've got time for that. Also, I have a good idea just how sweet you can be ;), gimme a chance to test my theory."

I gasped so loud. How. Dare. He.

I heard the bell ring indicating the start of the first period. I quickly cleared out my workstation and made sure I had all my results noted down neatly. After I was sure everything was back in place, I made my way towards my locker. Here goes nothing....

Snif snif.  Hmm seems normal

Knock knock. Nothing yet... guess that's an all clear.

I slowly proceed to open my locker with at most caution as if I were handling a nuclear bomb.

I may look totally whacked as I do so, but I do this with good reason. There have been multiple times Ace and I have filled each other's lockers with all kinds of stuff. I have PTSD from those events. Once, IT WAS A LIVE HEN. Where the fuck do you even get those!?? And how dedicated is he to this thing between us to go that far! Therefore, the knocking. Another time he filled it with slime that smelled like rotten eggs. Ergo, the sniffing. I look crazy but you gotta do what you gotta do to protect yourself, and your hair. Don't forget the hair. I've never done anything half as drastic things as he has and therefore, I stopped doing locker pranks altogether cause I looked kiddish with kindergarten level pranks whereas Ace was pulling Olympic level ones on me. And I hated losing.

I pulled out my history books and put in my chem handbook. As I shut my locker I saw Ace standing right behind it.

"For fucks sake, you scared me!" I huffed

He grinned that boyish grin at me "Sorry sweetheart, didn't mean to"

"Oh yeah, why don't I believe you" I glared at him.

"No clue... anyway I know what you can do for me." Again with that grin... what's with him!

"remind me again when I said yes to that?" he was really annoying me now.

"The second you accepted my help and said thank you with all your manners combined" Stop smiling you asshole.

"Ace, I'm really running late to class, what is it"

"Now that's a good girl. This Saturday, we have a match with the Ravens, our district rivals"

"I know, I live with Miles remember. He's been stressing about it enough. What the hell do you want me to do about it?" I'm really confused as to where this is leading.

"Be there. On Saturday" he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Ummm, in case you have memory loss, let me remind you, I attend each of Miles's games" What the hell is he up to now? If I kill him on Saturday miles may kill me for killing his beloved captain. Ugh. Barf.

"Right, but this week, wear my jersey" He said winking at me.

Wait....WHAT!? He has to be out of his mind, right? Did he come to school high?

But before I can say anything, he's turned around and headed his was towards his first lecture and I've reached the threshold to mine.

Fuck. My. Life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡ PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE ♡

♤ What are your thoughts on this chapter? How are you liking the characters so far? Lmk what y'all think so I get an understanding as to where this story should be heading ♤

If you like the story so far, please give me a follow and add the story to your library so you can get the updates x

Love, Honey.