Chapter 1-Wedding bells

"Yes"I exclaimed loudly, Ethan sliding the  diamond ring into my finger.I smiled looking at it as it shined in the light.Im pretty sure Ethan did everything he could to afford such a beauty

He had done so much for me.This proposal was sweet and intimate...just the two of us. I loved the dinner that he so hard tried to prepare although he failed.It shows me how thoughtful he was.

"I love you Tayla Ava West"He kissed me passionatly with a smile on his lips. "I love you too Ethan O'neil"I grinned up at my future husband.

"By the way,We have the blessing from your daughter"He exclaimed twirling me around.

                               ****

"Mom  no,I already told you.Danielle will be my ring bearer and my sisters will be the flower girl"I said beginning to become annoyed at how my mother acted as though it was her own wedding.

I tried to balance my phone on my shoulder and close my suitcase so that we could go to the airport.

"Tayla,are you sure your daughter wants to carry the ring for her mom and another man?"My mom questioned for the millionth time ever since I got engaged.

"Mother...if this is your way of trying to stop me from marrying Ethan... then tough luck cause Im going through with this wedding come storm or sunshine...I love Ethan mom"I sighed finally able to close the suitcase and take a sit on my bed.

"Fine Tay,If your sure about it then go ahead...but Flynn was a much better man for you.He has money and he couldve been able to take care of you"Mother sang the same song everytime we spoke,she made it seem as though marrying Ethan was the worst idea but honestly Flynn was worse.He made sure my life was a living hell...too bad I had Danielle with him and I was stuck with him for the next 15 years

"Mom you know what I went through when I was still with that sorry excuse of a man.Money doesnt mean anything if Im not happy in the relationship.Im not about to argue with you so Im going to hang up ,I need to be heading to the airport now,talk later Love you Mom"I quickly hung up on her not wanting her to continue her ranting of how Im making a mistake.

I stood up and packed up the rest of my make-up on the mirror stand.My husband-to-be hugged me from the back and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"You ready to become Mrs O'neil?"

"In more than ready baby"I twirled around and planted a kiss on Ethans cheek.

"Lets get this show on the road"I said feeling excited for my wedding that would be in the coming week and a half.

                               ****

"Here comes the bride and her groom"I yelled as soon as I entered my parents house.

My daughter's head is the first to pop out of the living room,realising it was us she squaled and ran towards us.

"Danny"I smiled opening my arms so that she can run into them...but instead she ran into Ethan's arms.

"Ean"My three year old daughter squaled as Ethan spined her around."I guess you have forgotten about me"I crossed my arms and faked a sad face.

"Mama,dont be sad"Danielle pouted getting off ofEthan's arms and hugging me.

Soon my younger sisters Ariella,Faith and Summer joined the greetings.Then my twin brother and his bestfriend joined .

"Graham,Alex.Its been so long have you two been hiding from me or something"I said hugging the life out of them .

"No twinnie.Just been really  busy.Id like you to meet someone anyways"Graham said scratching the back of his neck.

A girl with beautiful long black curls and beautiful  fair brown skin walked in with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi...Im Olivia"She said putting her hand out for me to sake."Im Tayla"I said. "Tayla...This is my girlfriend"Graham said pulling Olivia in for a side hug.

"Oh my gosh .What?Graham,you finally have a girlfriend "I squaled pulling my brother in for a hug and the hugging Olivia.

"Jaxon and Sophia went out for a little they will be back soon"Graham said talking about my older brother and his wife.

All together my parents had six children and I loved growing up in a big family.

Soon my Dad walked in carrying Jaxon's six month old son Kyle.He was such an adorable baby and kept mostly to himself.

"My sweet Tayla"Dad exclaimed hugging me and making sure to be careful of the baby.

"If it isnt my wonderful son in law to be"Dad exclaimed doing a mini handsake with Ethan ,my Dad was a big fan of Ethan.He liked him more than he liked Flynn.When they first met my Dad would spend countless hours talking to Ethan on the phone,I was almost jealous.

"If it isnt my favourite and only father in law to be"Ethan grinned.

We all made our way to the living room and sat on the couch and chatted about the upcoming wedding and how the plannings are going.

The wedding was going to take place at my favourite spot here at home.The lake ,I would always go there as a young girl with my family,it was beautiful and I loved the nature.

As I grew older it became my personal spot to go out and think,or I would go to hide away from reality or even to draw.Almost all my art as a teen is of the lake.I found it mostly beautiful at night when the moon shone on the lake,it was a spectacular view.

"The funcle and favourite brother is in the building"Jaxon hooted as he came over to me and I stood up and did our favourite secret-ish handshake.

"Sophia"I squaled as I saw my sister in law.She became a close friend of mine when we met.She was just way too amazing and made an amazing older sister.

"Look at you .I cant believe your going to be someones wife.Your even glowing"Sophia said  hugging me. "Well Thank Ethan for the glow.He makes me happy"I say side hugging my husband to be tightly while everybody else cooed.

We sat and chatted for a while ,catching up with my family since everybody lived far from one another but at the end of the day home was here in West Foul.

"Are you bitches ready for a wedding or what?" Ivy my bestfriend yelled as she walked into the living room

"Dada"Danielle exclaimed happily at first I was happy that she finally called Ethan 'Dad' that was what I thought until Flynn walked in with a smirk on his face, then walking over to Ivy and giving her a kiss.What the...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N

First chapter of TGB...Im in love with this story
How do you like it so far?
Please leave a vote and comment ,I would very much like too hear from you❤