Chapter 3-Black out

I could feel my head boil as I continued planning for this wedding,I thought planning for a small wedding would be easy and stress free damn was I wrong.

On top of planning a wedding Flynn and I kept on stepping on each other's toes ,I couldnt just kick him out because he was my best friend's boyfriend and also my daughter's father I wouldnt my daughter see me kick out her dad.Nonetheless I was too have a talk with him.

He cannot make  such sexual jokes and comment in front of my in laws . The thing that irritated me the most was that  he would say all this things when Ivy was out of sight but as soon as she came back he would act so nonchalant and as though he is so interested in what Ivy had to say

.I could see that what he was doing aggrivated Ethan he looked like he could punch Flynn in the face.

We were now in our bed room getting ready for bed . Today would make 4 days to the wedding. To say I was excited would be an understatement ,I was over the moon but also a little nervous as the days drawed closer to the wedding day.

"Your baby daddy is playing a dangerous game at this point ,its becoming harder and harder for me to refrain from punching him square in the face in front of our guests" Ethan sighed lying face up on the bed. I joined him and faced towards him

"I know right?I just- He infuriates me. I would like to kick him out but then I wouldnt want Danielle see me do such.He gets on my last nerves."I grunted,just thinking about Flynn's actions .

"I think he still has feelings for you...I mean who wouldnt just looking at your gorgeous face damn everything about you is perfect " Ethan smiled running his finger down the side of my cheek softly.

"Awe your soo sweet but if thats your way of trying to get me out of this dress ,its not happening" I smirked.

"Fine,I guess I have to wait our wedding night...Anyways can I ask a question and you have to answer it truthfully?"Ethan said looking a little skeptical.

"Sure ask away "I said getting up from the bed and sitting at the dressing table and started wiping away my make up.

"Do you still.. maybe... I dont know...have feelings for Flyynn?" Ethan asked sounding unsure if wheter or not he should ask the question.I stared at him as though he had just grown two extra heads.

"Are you serious right now?Is that a question you want to ask me four days prior to our wedding?Ethan!I love you and only you ohk"I said my tone a little on the higher side.

"I mean...Why dont you stop him when he says nasty things or atleast tell him he cant be at our wedding.Babe I just want our wedding to be perfect without a potential of ex's ruining it. "He said his tone now more sturner .

"Are you kidding me Ethan?How many times do I have to say that I cant kick him out because he is  daughter's father and I dont want Danielle know that I once did something like that" I said exasperated.

"She's three Tayla .I doubt she understands whats happening"He rolled his eyes and it seemed as though he was ready to argue with me.

"You know what Ethan!I'm not about to fight with you this close to our wedding.I just wanna be happy for the remainder of this week so Im going to sleep in the  other guest bedroom and once you decide you dont want to be childish thats when you and I will speak like responsible adults "I snapped and grabbed some clothes and walked out of that room and slamming the door on my way out.

I got into the guest bed room and had a shower . I was about  to go to bed but I was so frustrated I decided against it and I wore a red summer dress and put  a little make up  on once again.

I left the room and grabbed my car keys and went out the house. Everyone else was asleep but I needed to clear my head. This wedding and everything was taking a number on my mental health .

I drove with no destination in mind ,my brain kept running wild with thoughts and nothing made sense until I found myself infront of a popular club in town.

I turned off the ignition and stepped out of the car and made my way into the club. The music was loud and the people there danced as though their lifes depended on it.

I made my way to the bar  to get a drink. There was a man who sat to my far left having his drink alone and a couple to my right making out...they better get a room they look like they are ready to  start ripping each other's clothes off.

"I'll have six shots of whatever that you think is strong enough"I said to the bartender who nodded and brought the shots to me.I took the first shot and then the next,the burning sensation in my throat gave me a sense of peace and calmness.

I had lost count of how many drinks I had had so far they just kept on coming and I accepted them without argument.

A song with a vibey beat began playing. I started swaying in my chair ,I decided to get up and move over to the dance floor.

I danced like the world was ending on , I was to disoriented and drunk to care.

A handsome man came my way and grabbed my wrist .I started to grind against him but it seemed as though he was trying to pull me away from the dance floor.

"Tayla dont make this harder than it already is "The handsome man with beautiful hazel brown eyes said.

"No handsome.Lemme dance "I slurred trying to jerk my wrist away from him.

"Come on Tay . Lets go home tommorow is gonna be a long day "The man said trying to drag me away.

"You sound a lot like my Ethan.He is so hot ,I love him very much...but he can be a asshole sometimes "I said still trying to get away from the strange man .

The man sighed and picked me up and put me over his shoulder like I was some bag.

"Hey!!This is no way to treat a lady Ohkay!"I yelled incoherently. He kept on walking and opened the door to a very familiar car but my drunk self couldnt exactly put a finger on it.

He put me in the passenger sit and buckled my seatbelt .As soon as he closed the door I blacked out.

**************************************
A/N
What do you think so far?
I love writing this and I hope you like reading it.If you are confused or just have any questions feel free to ask.

What  music genre do you listen to?Im curious.I listen to Pop .