Five

"Lock her in her room and don't disclose any information or action we will be taking from now on" Kai firmly stated and sipped his glass of whiskey. His fellow mates were deeply confused but couldn't dare to ask him the reason behind this. There was only one person smirking with big pleasure in the back. She thought that he would finally get rid of Mary but everything was in the future and now is just obscurity.

"Leave" he calmly stated and in a second room was empty only her still standing in her corner. "I think my words were as clear as glass" Kai stated once again but she chuckled went near him and smiled.

"Just because your little pitiful Mary might be spy doesn't mean you should dwell on it" She stated again, slided her tongue on her white teeth.

"If I were you Jennie, I would stop being jealous and do my work. I need feedback of last 100 missions by end of today. I think it's quite a lot so you better start it now." He straightened in his seat and dismissed scowling Jennie without looking at her. She was fuming with anger but her fear towards her crush was stronger.

Kai was confused. He knew the current Mary wasn't Mary and she was like some other person but even so what happened and what slipped his attention?

He decided to without anyone knowing send some spies to SM to see the situation there and know what was going on. 

After 2 days spies came back after midnight and brought a girl with them who was identical to her.

She was sitting in his room while shivering and looked confused.

Kai just set there dumbfounded and didn't know what to do or who she was. If Mary was really in his building then who was this woman and how come she's also from SM.

"Do you have a twin?" Jongin asked, tired from waiting for her to speak up.

"No.. no." She shook her head and looked down "no one in the building has but all of us are two. Thank you for getting me out... as a thank you I want to tell you something. Be careful with them. They need only your blood or saliva to duplicate you. They are calling duplicates people clones. I rejected to work with them and they duplicated me to still obtain some information. It seems that other me is with you. But don't trust her. Don't trust me as well. Do a research on her and me and decide who you want to trust and then I might as well help you. I'm Mary and I'm scientist. "

"Why are they cloning people?" Jongin asked and got up to pour himself some drink, the information was too much for him and got back to his seat to listen to her more

"What else? To dominate over the world and rule. Taemin is merciless he even killed other scientists and if not you I think I would die soon too. Thank you. Now lock me in the room until you find truth"

She got up and looked at the spy that saved her. Kai nodded at him and he took her to her new room where some people would conduct experiments and see if she was human or clone.

Kai looked at Jackson and dismissed him. He then turned around and looked in the window.

"Boss everything is getting more interacted. We have to take action or many will die" he said as he called someone over the phone

"Wait for my commands. Everything needs time" he said and hung up, left Lai with his thought and confused mind.

A/n: long time no see!! Hope you like it! Enjoy!