One

"Sir! Sir!" Boy came in the room, rushing through the desk which was placed at the end of the room, right in front of the window, moonlight making everything even more mysterious and scary.

"Sir we have a problem" he painted in front of the desk. He ran a lot. Came from the first ground to the penthouse. Running all the corridors down. The road he had to pass strerching, making it impossible for him to reach his boss.

Unlike from the boy his boss was calm, he had his legs on the table and was sharpening the pencil with the knife.

"Everything is getting messed up. No one knows who to trust. Everyone is in panick" boy said getting panicked. 

"Call Lucas. I need to talk to him" he put his legs down and went to the smaller desk in the corner where his small bar was. It was full of expensive drinks from all over the world, but only one drink was drank, his favourite whiskey.

He put whiskey out and poured it. "Do you want some?" He raised a glass

"Kai! For gods sake! It's not time to drink! And I just said we can't trust anyone and you ordered me to call Lucas? Did you lose your common sense?"  black, curly haired boy got angry, putting his hands on the desk.

"Xiumin" Kai started slowly "I might be younger but you follow my orders. Now do as I said" he said, his face was calm but eyes fierce.

"As you say" he bowed, turning his back on the younger and went outside. His strides were full of sadness this time. He felt flustered because he didn't make younger understand what was happening.

But younger in fact knew what he was doing. He got back to his pencils. Who knows how long passed until deep husky voice didn't interrupt him

"Bro! It's been so long!" Tall man approached Kai and gave him a bro hug. Looking at his friend, taking everthing in. Analysing in detail what brand he was wearing and if his face got slight wrinkle due to stress. 

"Lucas." He smiled "as you see I need your help" he shook his head and went to pour alcohol.

Younger made himself feel at home, putting his legs on the table just like Kai had few minutes ago.

"You might believe" he started, taking his glass of whiskey "that you've been told the truth"he got up from his seat and started walking "but what if we told you" he paused and raised his hand which was holding a glass in the air, scratching his nose with the thumb "everything you know is a lie. What do you think the liars would make of us then?" He smirked and looked at Kai with raised eyebrows waiting for his answer.

"The bad guys?" He said with mockig tone.

"Correct" he smiled "what are you going to do?" Lucas stood right in front of Kai sipping on his drink.

"We are going to attack Taemin tonight. That asshole lied to me! And those people who vanished? Where did they fucking go?" Kai was pits of anger. He was so furious that he threw his glass to the wall and smashed it. He did not know what to do, peoplewere disspareaing and never coming back. It felt like black hole sucked them up and left no traces of the crime.

"Calm down.  Taemin will pay for what he did. Don't forget once he was by our side"

"You call that by our side? No. You are mistaken. He only wanted us to conduct stupid stuff for the thing which seemed impossible!"

Kai was going crazy by the time Xiumin came in "Kai... it's getting more and more confusing. It's like I saw people but at the same time it wasn't human" he put his camera down and looked at Kai waiting for answer. Elder went on a mission by the wherehouse, which was nothing but emptiness, thinking he would meet people he wanted but ended up meeting things he didnt know. they werent humans, they werent robots but what are they?

"Get ready. We have to attack SM" Kai said while his eyes glowing. Glowing with anger because he had some ideas what might have been going. If this continued he knew not many people would survive and people would be at the verge of the dissapearing. He knew what Taemin was planning, because once they were frineds, best frineds, but this was going too far. He had to stop all these 

A/N: New book! Aaa I'm excited. Also. SM here is like a company but not like for idols and stuff okay? Let's say business company. Thank you! Enjoy! Love you guys❤️✨🤩

I am not really sure about this book but lets give it a shot..?