||voodoo in my blood||

season 4 episode 8

Flashback

North American Gulf Coast, Year 500 A.D.

Long time ago there was a mother and coven of witches who made werewolves it was about thousand five hundred years ago you can hear the baby crying they all came to see the baby and make it powerful it was the most powerful witch of all time doesn't matter about age, at all the man was speaking native language and chanting they didn't know idea what they were bring into this world but then something bad happened the fire stop and the flowers were dead blue lights came in they all gasped the man knew what darkness they were bringing into this world.

End of Flashback

They were seeing the bone of the labioners and
Anotel

"Guys, what's going on?"Indra asked coming in the room also Ophelia and Hayley.

"Mom? Can you hear them, too? Three of us can hear them."Blair asked and Klaus walks in.

"What's going on?"

"Look at me. Tell us what you heard three of you."Hayley looks at them speaking to them Klaus walks towards to them.

"Voices. They said that were connected to this the both of them. You and the six of us this one is Aunt Indra, Aunt Ophelia, Xavier and Blair and this one is just you and me."Hayley tells Hayley they all look at each other.

"If this fossil has been whispering lies, I'll gladly throw it in the river."Klaus said angrily.

"No. Not the bones. The witches, The Ancestors
They have a message for us. A warning."Hope said also hearing it.

"Tell me what they said."Ophelia said.

"They want you two to go to St Anne Church to go talk to them and Aunt Indra has stay here and look after the bone. They said you have do exactly what they say, and you have to do now, mom."Blair speaks to her and she nods.

"Before The Hollow comes for us."Hope mutters and looks at the two bones. Hayley and Elijah we're talking.

"Come on, Ophelia!"Hayley yells, Ophelia follows her and Klaus comes behind them.

+

"It's quiet."Hayley said walking in and Ophelia opens the door.

"Of course it's quiet. It's a trap."Klaus speaks and walks in.

"We don't know that."Ophelia says.

"New Orleans witches have hated my family for three centuries. Of course it's a trap."Klaus says and stops walking.

"The coven protects their own. The twins and Hope are one of them now.They're part of their legacy."Hayley tells him the truth.

"Hope,Blair and Xavier is far cry from a French Quarter fortune teller. And while we're on the subject, their seven. If anyone wants to talk to them, they should ask my permission."Klaus replied.