Chapter 1

This story takes place after Age of Calmity.

It was a normal day in Hyrule the war had been won, Ganon was sealed away, and all the champions and the princess were at Kar Kar Bazaar drinking like anothet war was going to happen except one- Revali. He was a major lightweight and just wanted a small beer. He always disliked the Hylian Champion, Link. But he reluctantly asked for his forgiveness after he was freed from Divine Beast Vah Medoh. Link; a kind soul- of course forgave him. As Link forgave the Rito, he couldnt help but nit fovigive himself for the way he treated the Hylian. The Rito was daydreaming for so long he hadn't heard the snapping of Miphas soft and gentle fingers. Urbosa told him he dozed of for an hour. He gasped, "WHAT!" He snapped. He looked at everyone, only the girls were paying any attention to him. Daruk and Link were drinking much more alcohol then they should. Daruk let out a largr blelch in the bazaar. All the Gerunds running it look directly at him. They all were laughing. About 30 seconds after, Link let out one as well. How disgusting. They both laughed at each other and continued drinking.
"I think i should take my leave." Revali said. He activated Revalis Gale and flew back to Rito Village. The Rito went to his room and took a short nap after his beer.

In Revalis Dream:

Revali was walking around Tabantha Tundra trying to find the Lynel that was bothering his people. It was a rare gold Lynel. Turns out someone had gotten to it first. Link. He was on the Lynel's back swining his sword at its mane...he stabbed the creature in its head. He grabbed the hoofs, guts...the spear and some shock arrows it used. The body was left their in the icy tundra. Revali flew down to the hylian and asked, "What are you doing here. Isn't it cold?"
He stared at the Rito with a blank expression for a little then his lips curved into a smile, and walked toward him his hands on Revalis hips. He only chuckled. The Rito felt a invasion of space and tried pushing him away, the hylian didnt move. He only grabbed Revalis tail feathers and put it in his underwear.
"Ahhhhhh-" Revali moaned "Nnmmnghmm" The hylian wasnt going easy on him. Revali let out more moans; "ahhhh~" "mmmmhmm~"
"Hylian- AHHHhhh-" His lips were in touch with the Hylian champions. Link whispers in his ear, call me master...my little birdy..." Then proceeded to bite Revali's neck. "Oooh~ ahhhh~....Master...- Ooahh~...harder master....." He said.

He woke up, gasping for air...looking at his surroundings. Teba- his friend and his decendent was standing over him.
"Master Revali? You were moaning in your sleep..." He said.
"Wheres Link? Is he here?" He asked frantically looking around for him.
"Link is with the princess...their visiting Mipha and Sidon..why?" He responded still confused.
He looked at his tail feathers. They wern't ruffled or...wet from links..insides...He wanted to fall back asleep and finish it. He knew it was fake but he wanted to anyway. He jumped out of bed and sprinted out his house and flew to the Great Zora Bridge were Link and Zelda were. He landed infront of Link and looked flusted.
"Uh princess...can I speak to Link..in private please.."
"Yes ofc" She said. Revali grabed Links hand and went to Pymouth Mountain. He averted Links eyes and asked.
"Can you take my tail feathers and shove them up your dick?"