Come my little bird..

Revali POV:
As Link was walking away toward the princess, Mipha and her little brother Sidon walked over to me with smirks on their faces. I try and act normal but thats hard after you've just seen a hard, deliuous, 9 inch dick from your co-worker. Mipha had a smug look on her face and Sidon pulled out 50 rupees. "Damnit" He said, "I could have sworn imhe was Bi.."
"Ha nope. He gay as FUCK my little bro." Mipha said. She almost never cursed but Urbosa is like a stupid mother to all of us and will shock anyone who swears. Feel bad for Mipha thou- Zora and Electricity dont mix.
"Pray to the goddess she didnt hear that Mipha.." I said.
"Its fine she's helping me become more invulnerable to her electric attacks." She said with a smile still on her face. Sidon spoke up, "So how did it go...c'mon spill the tea Rev!"
"Dont call me that..but if you must know...it went extremely well. It was 9 inches..." I said, remembering the dick in ny beak, after spilling the tea, I relized that Mipha and Sidon wernt the onlys listening to me. Yunobo and Daruk were there, Teba was their, along with Urbosa, Riju, Zelda and Link- Who was looking at me like he wanted round 2. All stared at me. My face was burning up. I heard some talking but it was very hard to hear. I heard Yunobos voice- "AH HES DEAD!!" Then Urbosa- "Hes not dead. He just fainted." Then a unfilmalair voice. "I'll take him to the castle," I felt soft hands on me- nope im being dragged. I blacked out here.
            At the Castle...

I woke up gasping for breath..i look around and im in a room, with some weapons like the Hylian Shield, A lot of arrows of diffrent kinds...and...MY BOW? I try walking over to grab it but then it hits me. Im in the Hylians room..and I hear the same voice again, "Come my little bird..."