A crossover

I black out once more and see Link and someone else talking. I groan loudly trying to stand up. They both look at me. I get a good look at the unfamiliar person..they have all black clothes that don't look like there from here, a blue mask, brown hair and.....the wierdest part....black ink? dripping down his eyes. He had blood dripping from his mask. Link seemed to have known him pretty well seeing as he's not bloody terrified of this....thing. It spoke...it yad a harsh, raspy voice but I could hear it well I suppose. I sit up and ask who is it.
"First...im a male...not a thing or a it thank you very much. But my name is Eyeless Jack. E.j is fine thou." He paused, "I think you can figure out why my name is Eyeless Jack...you dont look that stupid." He said. E.j handed Link a bag of something. Links eyes turned green again and a portal open. It was pitch black with stars. E.j walked in it for a sec and walked out with a Links earrings, he put them back on and E.j left for good. Link lookee back at me and said with a more harsh voice, "You tell no one about this. Nothing about the wings, E.j or anything else. Be lucky I spared you..." He said giving me a death stare that cuts through me. I couldn't sleep that night, or the night after...his stare was deadly. Every time I saw him training I get chills down my spine. But I still have feelings for him...I watch him train with Darik, carefully dodging all his attacts. He was so damn good at everything...i hated it and loved it at the same time..he was so good at training, sex, battling, strategy...damnit I hate these feeling's. Again the girls were snapping me back to the training. Thankfully Urbosa was talking with Link. He wasnt talking back though. His ears twitched once more. He exused himself and left the ruins we were at. He came back 5 minutes later, no blood on himself. He looked at me carefully. He sighed and continued his training with Urbosa.