Welcome at work

It could have been a day just like every other day the past months, but then you received the call.
The call that changed your life.

From a very young age you knew that you didn't love. You couldn't understand these emotions and as you grew up you only learned how to read everyone around you, so you could react properly.
Your talents were discovered by people whose names you never got to know, but they trained you.
Looking back, you're sure they were spies, you mastered most combat techniques and many weapons to defend yourself and anyone you were told to protect, but you were also taught how to please people. To see when someone needed a hug and a movie night, a kiss and a romantic dinner, a bath or just a rough fuck. And you perfectly do whatever it takes to fulfill these needs.

Some day a few years ago, they just dropped you. You think it was because somewhere between the age of 18 and 21 they realised that you were a special and overly dangerous weapon or they were just blown up by some superheroes and didn't want all their hard work in the hands of the enemy.
You'd never know, but now, you were guessing at the age of 23, you were working at a fitness center where your talents came in handy and lived a normal life.
Until that day.
The day of the phone call.

The whole week the avengers had been on the news, all apparently pretty pissed at something, not getting along too well anymore. You didn't pay too much attention. They did nothing for you as it would've been needed and the same afterwards. They were cool, but nothing more.
The more surprising it was as you got the phone call. You answered, confused by the robotic voice at the other end. First you thought it was some kind of commercial, but soon the voice introduced itself as Friday, digital assistant of Tony Stark. She had been asked to find a solution for the stress problems of the avengers and through quickly analyzed data she found that they were all emotionally frustrated in the one or other way, unable to keep relationships in the dangerous life of being a hero.
With the help of Nick Fury she had found old files on you, the magical weapon, in both directions, physical and mental. You were said to have the ability to bring anyone down and cheer anyone up without getting attached to the situation. Which was true.
After a rather long explanation, she ended with an offer: If you came to the Stark tower that afternoon and were accepted by the avengers, you were their solution and could stay, helping everyone out.
They could have someone they could all go on with and wouldn't have to worry about since you could defend yourself just fine.

After she hung up on you, you thought about it for a few seconds, before packing the few things you owned into a big bag and went to get a taxi.
Sitting in the backseat, on your way to the tower, you smirked.
Friday was right, that was your chance to get an adventure, the perfect job, as if it was made for you.
But they missed out one thing, a not so tiny, but even more important and useful detail.
You could shapeshift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
So I had this idea on my daily oneshot reading tour so you'll get it. I shortened the first chapter cause it's hella late and tomorrow is my birthday and I need some rest.
The shapeshifting thing is because like that I can write both male and female reader.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE REQUEST ANY AVENGER/ VILLIAN AND ANY SITUATION, EACH WITH THE PARTNER AND SMUT FLUFF OR FRIENDS!!!
I'll write it as oneshots from Y/N's life, so anything can happen at this strange job.
Dm or comment, but PLEASE REQUEST