❗Frostmaster❗Baby Boy

Content: male x male, daddy/pet kink, sub!loki, Dom!grandmaster, blowjob, anal sex, slight bondage, voyeurism

You're on the way back to your room as you suddenly hear strange noises coming from a corridor to your left. You walk around the corner and notice an open door only a few steps away. You try to remember who owns that room, but apparently you didn't pay enough attention to the actual information your guide was giving you in the afternoon and now you can't just ask Friday because it could be too loud and you left your device in your room. That leaving no other option, you sneak closer until you reach the door. Silently you lean forward to look inside, not wanting to disturb anyone. Then you catch what's going on in there and freeze.

It's Loki's room. He's not alone and obviously not in need of any help. In fact, he's naked and kneeling between the legs of a man, you were told is the grandmaster, former ruler of Sakaar, who is also naked. And apparently something like Loki's sugar daddy...
The god bobbers his head up and down, making the man over him moan in pleasure.
So that's what you heard.

You want to turn around and just leave, this is their private Business after all, but you can't. Something makes you stay exactly where you are, no matter if it's your curiosity or maybe even Loki's magic, you don't know and you don't care. You still feel guilty, but quickly tell yourself that it's all for research purposes only. And so you stay, watching without making any sound. God praise your spy training.

But that wouldn't even be necessary, the two man are so caught up in their acts that they probably won't notice a thing. They forgot the world around them and with it to close the door.

Rights now Loki's climbing onto the Grandmaster's lap, purring and nibbling at his neck.
But the other male snatches the god away and pushes him down again.
„Did Daddy allow you to leave your place?", he asks, his voice playful but cold.
To your surprise Loki just lets himself be treated like that, even more, almost shyly shakes his head. That earns him a stare from above and suddenly there is a dog collar around his neck, the Grandmaster holding the leash connected to it. A small green shimmer fades around it.
„I asked you something, pet, you better answer... Use your pretty mouth or is it only useful when it's shoved down on a cock?", he asks, pulling roughly at the leash, leaving Loki whimpering.
Shivers run over his body as the god answers.
„No Daddy, I'm sorry Daddy, please forgive me. Please don't be mad Daddy, I'll be a good boy, I promise, Daddy please ... „

At these words a smirk appears on the Grandmaster's face, he pulls at the leash again before he answers, harder than before.
„Then prove it! I hope for you that you don't disappoint me, pretty boy or Daddy will get mad and punish you. Mercilessly...
Now get on that bed and show me your little ass. Now!"

Loki immediately obeys the orders of the other male, prepping himself on the mattress right in front of him, lifting his butt up towards his master. That earns him a smile. The Grandmaster's gaze softens as much as his voice, purring while he regards the helplessly horny god in front of him, proud of his work.
„Oh my little boy, already so hard and so wide for me... you prepared yourself for me, without me asking for it... good Boy, well planned, that saves us some time now...", while speaking he leans forward and bids Loki's ear just before he kneels behind him.

He pumps himself a few times before rubbing his hard length against the god's ass. Then he aligns his cock with Loki's hole, which is dripping from magic lubricant.
Oh so needy my boy, you couldn't wait for my order? Smart boy, thought ahead, but not that smart... we're gonna take it slow today. I know how much you like it rough, but since you were a good boy, I'll be gentle and slow today...", he caresses Loki's strong back with his hands and places a soft kiss at his shoulder before pushing his hair over it so he can leave kisses trailing up his neck, „but before I can do that, you'll have to ask nicely... no, that's wrong, be a good boy and beg, beg for me!"

Loki whimpers as the Grandmaster grabs his cock lightly and starts to slowly move his hand up and down, the other one holding the other man's hips steady so he can't push into the movement.
With a whine the god presses out a few words.
Please ... fuck me, Daddy ... please... put it... inside me... Daddy... I need you ... plea— agghhh„ he continues pleading, tears already running down his face, as the Grandmaster finally gives into his begs and suddenly thrusts into him, burying his whole length in the pale man in front of him.

Loki whimpers as the Grandmaster grants him no time to adjust, immediately pulling out slowly and pushing back in at the same pace.
It's slow, almost too slow and teasing the god of mischief to a symphony of lustful moans and whimpers.
The Grandmaster keeps his promise as he thrusts in and out again without changing the pace, almost cruelly slowly as Loki's pleasure grows.
Watching that beautiful creature in front of him, head thrown back in pleasure, back arched to take every last bit of the cock entering its ass, a sweaty mess, at his hands his mercy. He makes a god feel like this. He is in control, but not misusing it, only bringing pleasure to the most beautiful man in the whole universe.

Both men feel their release coming closer as their orgasms build inside of them, but they stay slow, teasing out every last bit of lust, every second of pleasure.
Then the grandmaster firmly lays his hand around Loki's length again and with one last hard thrust and a strong pump, both men reach their high.
They slowly ride out their orgasm before collapsing onto the bed.
The Grandmaster covers Loki with the sheets, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead, whispering „You've been good, baby boy, I love you...", before disappearing and leaving the already asleep god behind.

You can finally move again. You have no idea what time it is, how long you've been standing there.
All you can say is, that this was intense. And you may have learned something useful too.
But there's one thing you are sure about, that we're more than enough strange noises for one night.
With that thought you leave the corridor unnoticed and walk back to your room.
This time, you reach it without further interruptions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
So there is another one. Since I'm reading smut like bedtime stories lately I always get tired while writing it too, so I'm terribly sorry it took so long.
Requested by the awesome @Otto_008 I hope you like it

Please request more