Good to be home

As you arrive at the tower, you walk in and for a second you doubt the whole thing. It's a great chance, no question, but is it the right thing to do? And where are you supposed to go now?
Before the questions can destroy your confidence, a man in a black suit approaches you and hands you an earpiece. As you're about to ask him what you are supposed to do, he's already gone. You just shrug and put it in.

"Hello and welcome at the Stark tower, please follow my instructions to meet the Avengers", Friday's soft mechanical voice greets you.
'Do I even have a choice?', you think and sigh as you're walking towards the elevator the digital assistant told you to use.

A minute later you arrive at the right floor. With a silent ding, the elevator doors open and you find yourself in the middle of an Avengers' meeting.
Apparently Friday had announced your presence a few seconds earlier, because now everyone is staring at you, the room filled with tense silence.

You look around. Thanks to your quick research during the drive, you know who everyone is, but that doesn't seem to be the case the other way round. Most of them still stare at you, millions of questions on their faces. You can hear a silent "Damn, they're hot", but can't figure who said it.
With a confident smile, you step out of the elevator and walk into the room while the doors close behind you.

As no one says anything, you just decide to take control and start talking.
"Seeing your confused looks, I guess I should introduce myself ", you begin, "I have a name, but you won't need to know it, so you won't. I'm here because Friday called me and offered me this job. But it seems, none of you were informed about it. Since this is probably the moment where someone watches me to decide, whether I get it or not, I'll make it easier and explain it to you.
You won't need my name, because everyone can call me whatever they think is best, I'll just react. Whoever got me here, thinks that your problems like the stress and fights you all have, can be solved by some kind of therapy or something, short version : me. "

You wait a second for everyone to progress the general info before you tell them everything else you know.

" I'm here to be your relationship. I'm well trained, so you'll never have to worry about me, I can read people pretty good and I'm used to follow orders, therefore I'll be able to fulfill your wishes or needs. All without catching feelings and like that I'm there to avoid unnecessary drama. As far as I was told, I'm here for movie nights, cuddles, dates and whatever else you need and can't have in a normal way because of your identity. As I said previously, to be your relationship whenever you need it or generally whatever you need. Friend, partner, lover. That's all I know. I guess whoever's behind all this, could tell us what happens next. "

As you end your monolog you expect something like shocked silence, but you were wrong. Apparently they're used to crazy things happening, because all of them talk with each other, exited whispers to yells through the whole room. You even think that there are a few people cheering.
You smirk.
Maybe this was the right decision, they seem pretty cool and you're sure it would be a lot of fun to stay.

Suddenly the speakers are activated and everyone falls silent again. It's Friday.

"I'm sorry for the confusion, but this was actually my idea", the digital assistant tells you. You notice that, gladly, you aren't the only one who is surprised to hear that.
"As I was looking for a way to help the team, I came across this solution and many studies prove my idea right. You should be able to relieve stress and therefore lose the tension between all of you, if you live out your desires and needs. Then I came across a report of an almost magical child, called the perfect weapon. So I called them and now you know each other. There is no more I can do, the decision if you want to agree with it, is up to all of you. Only one more thing, there are a few rooms, ready to be claimed, in case you accept to at least try to my solution. Thank you for your attention and please forgive my unauthorized actions. "

Now it is silent again. No one says anything, you think you can't even hear anyone breathe, as if they're all holding their breath, waiting for someone to say something first.
You hate it. But you do what you can do best, you do what people want.

" I will now leave you and stay inside the elevator until you make your decision. Then I'd ask you to tell me, but I understand that you won't want me to stay during the discussion." With a short bow, you leave them standing there.

It doesn't even take them five minutes until you are back in the room, all eyes on you.
" Yes", Tony says, as he steps forward, "If you accept the job, we'd all like you to stay."
You smile. Honestly, you didn't expect anything else. And since you're technically hired, you just tell them your conditions.

"I will. For now I'm asking just two things.
First, when I want something, I'll get it. You won't have to pay me, but if I can buy whatever I wish for. Don't worry, I'm pretty easy to please.
Second, I need to run a little test. I have read most of the general information about you and I'm sure I will be able to access any file I need to get to know how to help any of you when I'm fulfilling your wishes, but I need something a little more personal to prepare myself, I hope you don't mind it. I know, not everyone is here today, but it'll do... "

You wait for their answer. The avengers look at each other and one by one, they all nod until Tony gives you the general agreement. You smirk. That was easy, a great time is to come, you can feel it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REQUESTS PLEEEEAAAASEEEE
I NEEEEEEEED THEM
😣