❗️Bucky x Reader ❗️- Gotcha!

Requested by @bxckysslut
Content: rough kisses, blowjob, petting(?), anal penetration

You never imagined how interesting your life at the avengers tower could actually be. Of course you knew that a lot people would kill or sell their soul to be in your place, but to you, it was just a bit strange.
At least until you got used to the tower a bit. Now you curse that moment you signed that damn confidentiality almost every minute. You thought it wouldn't hurt since there was no one to tell what was happening in the tower who didn't live there already, but oh how wrong you've been. If you'd just be able to blog about all the incredible and abstract things that happened here, you'd be famous in no time. And you'd really like to share these stories and pictures, like the one of Peter and Thor „scientifically " comparing different types of cornflakes, hilarious. But that would probably never happen...

Ahhhhhh"

You snap out of your thoughts as you hear someone screaming. For a second you're alarmed and wonder what's happening, but then you remember what's going on. You decided to watch a few of the Avengers train, because you had nothing better to do. Nat and Steve are trying a few new battle combinations and Loki and Wanda keep shooting colorful bursts of magic at each other in an area designed especially for them. They're all okay so you shift and try to see who was screaming.

Eventually you spot Bucky in the back corner of the room. He seemingly dropped one of the weights he was just handling and hit his foot.
You can't help but giggle. Cool supersoldier as much as you wish, but sometimes things are still too much and everyone gets a bit clumsy...
But you can't just enjoy the show as he turns around and looks directly into your eyes.
You're immediately silenced and frozen to the spot as he lazily stands up and crosses the room, only to silently tower in front of you.
You fear what he might do, unable to tell if he's just thinking or really angry.
But as he eventually raises his voice, it's really kind. You have to admit it surprises you, but you're also pretty glad.

„Before you just stand here, watching and having fun looking at my mistakes, why won't you join me and help me get over with the fighting part of today's training? I'm quite sure you weren't hired to just sit still and look pretty, right? Prove yourself a little useful, I promise you'll even have some fun, huh? What do you think, doll?"

You look right back into his eyes, deciding to tolerate the oldschool nickname, even though it sounds stupid to you and feels a bit unfitting, but who cares? After all he's pretty charming. And it couldn't hurt to refresh your talents a bit... You didn't have this chance in weeks now...
Before you can think about it again you flash Bucky a confident smile and nod.
„I really think it couldn't hurt, thanks for asking. Also, it's my job to do what you want, right? So it's not like I got much of a choice. But be prepared Barnes, you might get your ass kicked!"
With these words you walk past him to the combat area, enjoying the feeling to have thrown him off his rhythm. At least a little bit.

Seconds later you stand in position, facing each other, ready to begin.
First you fight with so much energy and confidence, he doesn't even know what's happening before he's already laying on the floor. He really underestimated you and your experience.This works one, two, three times, but then he picked up your fighting habits and soon you hit the floor. The victorious laugh from the previous rounds turns into frustration as he towers over you, smiling devilishly. „Gotcha", Bucky whispers in his deep, gruff fighting voice.

You push him away and jump up, ready to face him again and almost desperate to win this time.
But the rounds become more and more the same. You start, fight, he takes you down in under a minute.
And every time he pins you to the floor and whispers „Gotcha"
Again and again.
Every single fucking time.
In the end you underestimated his super soldier parts.