𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

(❝ DEREK I'M DONE

( DEREK I'M DONE. GOODBYE. )

SEPTEMBER 1999, 2 hours before the argument Lindsey Grey was living her perfect life. Little did she know her life was tipped over in a instant. How does two hours change your whole life , how does it take two hours to ruin a relationship that's been there for years, how does it take two hours for it all to disappear out of thin air. It only took two damn hours.

MOST HUMANS MIGHT HAVE SAID SHE HAD IT ALL. The ideal lifestyles people might have dreamt for. However it most effective took 2 hours for it to return back down and she became no longer organized for what her life had change into however she had to adapt in the end as it wasn't most effective her she needed to fear about.

   AT 1AM EASTERN TIME, NEW YORK HE SAT ALONE in their New York brownstone house regretting his choices, regretting what he had said, regretting for ever letting go. At 6pm that day Derek let her slip away.

Naive=(a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement and that day he became those exact words. He chased after the wrong person that evening just because something good had to come out of his own mistakes and actions. To feel good about himself so that night he decided to chase after 'Addison Forbes Montgomery' instead of her but like she would say....

𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥
𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵
𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬
𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩... 
                         — 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐞

••••