chapter fifteen - into you like a train.

❝ LOOKING GOOD, DR

❝ LOOKING GOOD, DR. B!❞
( season two, episode six. )

"I ACTUALLY SAID, 'PICK ME'. Right? I did? 'Pick me'?" Meredith rambled to Joe as Lindsey, George, Cristina and Izzie had moved to go over to the dart board as Meredith was starting to ruin their vibe .

"I think it's romantic." Joe chuckled.

"It's not romantic, Joe. It's horrifying. Horror movie horrifying. Carrie at the prom with the pig's blood horrifying." She continued making sure to use the word horrifying at least three times.

"OK, fine, it's horrifying but Carrie took out an entire senior class as revenge. Gotta say, I like that in a girl." Joe replied whilst he cleaned some glasses.

"I said 'pick me'" Meredith spat disgusted in her self.

"This is just getting hard to watch. I guess begging a man to stay must run through the Grey veins. never again." Lindsey cringed sipping on her drink as they were all situated around the table near the dart board taking turns.

"It was hard to watch an hour ago. Now it's just pathetic." Cristina commented sipping on her beer as Meredith slammed her hand on the counter top turning to look at them.

"Who's pathetic ?" Meredith questioned loudly.

"What ?"

"What? No one said such thing."

"You, who pretended to be my friends and my sister are calling me pathetic behind my back in front of my face. Why don't you just dump the pig's blood on me now and get it over with." Meredith drunkly rambled accidentally knocking over a few peanuts.

Lindsey laughed at her sister as one pager beeped then it was followed by many other beeps.

"Joe, turn up the tv!" A random doctor shouted in the distance.

A massive train wreck occurred just outside of Seattle minutes ago.

"911." Lindsey read her pager quickly grabbing her phone to shoot Avery's nanny a text to spend the night as she definitely was not going home tonight.

"We just worked 30- hour shift." Cristina complained as the blonde shot her a knowing smile.

"Sucks to be you I only worked a 12 hour shift." She mocked as the rest groaned.

"I don't have any clean underwear." George blurted.

"That's surgical intern 101. Always pack extra clothes." The blonde shook her head with a mix of disappointment and contentment, as she knew she had a spare set of clothes somewhere in her cubby for when she would return home later, although it wouldn't be tonight but rather early tomorrow morning.