Chapter 1: Who is Kasanova Saki

Saki POV

 "Tsk!" What the hell is up today. I just got into Tokyo and everyone is picking fights with me geez. I just wanted to check out the goddamn riverbeds.

I walked down the side of the river during sunset, it was beautiful. At least that old Geezer sending me to this awful city has some perks. I don't have to bother too much finding new members since they find me.

"Boss" A voice behind me popped up and I noticed it was one of the geezers lackeys.

"Wassup?" I ask casually taking a bite outta the Apple I snagged off of a delinquent earlier.

" Your grandfather is requesting your presence," He said kneeling down infront of me since I turned around. What the heck could that geezer want ugh.

"Why, we just met yesterday to see which gangs I need to beat up first." What I said was not entirely true. Since I lack intelligence in things other then fights the geezer had to also en-roll me into school yesterday.

"He said it was a matter of utmost importance," The guy was now sweating. I don't want him to get into trouble because of me so I might as well see what the old man wants.

"Fiiinneeee," I sight as the guy sighs in relief. He fixes up his yukata and leads me to a limo on the side of the street.

Timeskip

The ride to Gramps house wasn't too long, he did say he moved the headquarters to be closer to my school. I was now standing outside of gramps room in a dimly lit hallway.

"Yo, Gramps I'm coming in" I enter and mind my manners, sitting in front of gramps.

"...."

It was silent, he was standing by a portrait of grandma before picking it up and putting it back down. The room was tense...did I do something bad?

"I hear, you conquered West and East Kanto...." He began walking towards me before patting my head.

"Good job child, I'm proud of you." The mood became lighter as he sat down in front of me.

"As the current head of the clan you must grow up quickly child. Your grandpa will not be here for you forever," He served us both a cup of tea and the lights flickered.

Grandpa had cool grey eyes like me, but his were sunken in and dark. He was wearing a Yukata and you could see the battle wounds on his chest and arms. Everyone said gramps was a strong fighter back in the day. 

"I would like to discuss something with you.........you turned 15 this year correct" He spoke softly and I nodded.

"Is Tokyo to your liking? A few gangs here are run by children around your age," He continued

As we mentioned in our meeting yesterday apparently the gang that is currently gaining a bit of power is the Tokyo Manji Gang aka Toman. I essentially have basic information on their boss Sano Manjirou.