Chapter 10: New Years

After getting discharged

Saki POV

I woke up in my bed with a groan... It had been a few days since I got discharged and Keisuke and I were taking a nap in my room. I looked over and saw that Kei was still sleeping my phone was ringing and I decided to answer it.

"Hello? Saki speaking?" I yawned, it was way too early to be waking up.

"Hey Saki-chan!! Tonight some of us are planning to go visit the shrine for new years....Can you come too?" It was Emma, New years huh....I guess it won't hurt to go. Usually I'm challenged to a battle on new years, but this time I ain't in the mood.

"Sure, What time?" 

"10pm Before the bell! Bring Baji too! I gotta go find Mikey and my Yukatas see ya!" Emma hung up before I could say anything and I sighed. Hearing Keisuke groan beside me. I look over to him and his eyes slowly open.

"Mornin' wake up Keisuke.....I need you to take care of Cerberus today." I nudge him he pouts a bit, but eventually we both wake up.

---------------------------

Author POV

That night-------------------------

Emma, Mikey and Draken had already arrived at the shrine and were now waiting for Baji and Saki to arrive shortly.

"Heeeyyyy~" Saki's voice called out. She was waving from where they were and Emma noticed them.  Saki was dragging Baji by the hand and eventually met up with her.

"Emma-chan!" "Saki-chan!"

They hugged each other and laughed. 

"Oi, Let's hurry up and go..." Baji groaned and Saki glared at him. Draken laughed at the whole ordeal as Mikey watched.

"Geez Baji, Never thought I'd see the day a girl drags you around!" Draken smirked making him and Baji butt heads.

"The hell did you say hah?!"

"You wanna fight?!"

"Kei~ don't be so prickly," Saki scolded Baji who clicked his tongue and looked away.

Mikey and Draken were shocked. Emma grinned.

"Geez Saki-chan, On first name basis I see~" Emma giggled and Saki blushed.

"Wh-Whatever let's go Emma-chan the food stalls are going to run out!!" Saki quickly pulled Emma away in a hurry while the others chased after them.

"Oi Emma!" Draken called out as Mikey wandered off to a food stall.

"Wait a minute brat, We can't have you falling asleep on us," Baji grabbed Mikey's head and stopped him from wandering. After walking for a bit they even ran into Chifuyu whom quickly came to greet Baji.

"Baji-san, their selling yakisoba in the stalls by the gate!!!" Chifuyu said and Baji's eyes lit up.

"Seriously?!" He grinned excited and headed towards Chifuyu.

"Let's go!!!" Baji ran off and Saki turned around to see his back going the opposite direction.

"Huh? Keisuke Oi! Sorry Emma-chan I'll meet up later for the countdown!!" Saki quickly went to run after Baji and Chifuyu for yakisoba, leaving Emma and the others to their own accord.

--------------------

"Aight, Here ya go lad fresh!" The store owner handed Baji and Chifuyu their yakisobas. Saki was sitting on the bench, a little dizzy from all the running. The two headed over to where she was sitting and sat down.