Chapter 9: Consumption

(WARNING LEMON WARNING LEMON...KINDA)

 Author POV

 This was bad, the two thought. They were starved and desperate from the recent events. The kiss became feverish and Baji was trying to be mindful of Saki's injuries. He slipped a tongue between her lips and they fought for dominance. 

Between gasps Baji spoke..

"Saki....we can't....mmf.....your injuries," Baji was cut off by Saki growling and gripping the side of his shirt, flipping him onto the bed as she straddles his waist. She kissed him fiercely and Baji gave up trying to stop her. He cupped one side of her face and deepened the kiss.

Saki won, she took the time to explore Baji's cavern and grazed her tongue on his sharp canines before finally parting and sitting up on Baji's waist.

"Shit," Baji was in trouble.....Saki's hospital gown had slipped off her shoulders and her tank top underneath was loosely clinging onto her. 

"Saki....." Baji was still hesitating though, she was injured and he couldn't give into his desires just yet. Beside-

"Enough, Baji........" Saki cooed Baji and slumped onto his chest, she wanted to forget and replace everything with Baji. But, also was starved too starved to have Baji refuse her.

"Tch! Don't say I didn't warn you!" Baji flipped them over so Saki was slumped against the bed and looked up at him with woeful eyes. He pulled her into his lap and began to kiss her, dominating her as they tugged at one another's clothes.

---------(I leave it up to your imagination)----------------

Saki POV

I woke up to an aching pain in my back and groaned. Dammit Baji-

"Call my name."

No Keisuke....didn't go easy on me. I flushed remembering the events that occurred last night until a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Mornin' Saki," It was Keisuke he was half naked and sitting on the side of my bed his belt unbuckled. He leaned over and kissed my forehead while brushing away my bands.

"Y-yeah," I got up now using the sheets to cover up as I looked out the window. It was nighttime, and Keisuke followed my gaze. 

"..."

"..."

"Are you feeling okay?" He inquired and I smirked at him.

"A little aching, you didn't exactly go easy on me....Kei~" I tease him and he was about to protest before noticing I had used his first name.

"Saki, let me remind you that you insisted I go rough.." He smirked back at me grinning and I glared at him before he sat crisscross on my hospital bed. He had one knee up and gazed out towards the moon. I was a little hungry so I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket Emma-chan brought for me.

"Ne.......Saki...." Keisuke started staring out the window as snow fell.

"Hmm?"

"What exactly did you......remember," Keisuke asked me and I stared blankly at him before looking solemnly into my lap.

"Are you sure....you want to know? It's not exactly the best story...." I mumbled, I had recalled the missing part of my memories. I had almost no clear memories of my parents they had always been vague.....but now I know why.

"I...do. Your my girl after all," Keisuke looked over at me giving me one of his signature hyena grins. The moonlight shone down at us and I felt comfort with him. I guess It wouldn't hurt to tell.