Chapter 8: Pain

Btw Saki's grandpa: He's in that stage back from retirement until kid is grown up. He is very excited for retirement ^.^

^

Author POV:

Baji, Draken and Mikey were all speeding to the building leaving Saki's grandfather in the dust until they saw a light in the direction of the building. 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" A scream echoed the streets from the building, Baji recognized it right away. It was Saki's scream. He looked at Mikey and Draken who nodded and Sped towards the building. The rest of Toman followed closely.

When they had arrived the building was on fire, but the three of them still went inside to save Saki. Mikey signalled the others to wait outside.

"Well, well Look who the cat dragged in~ or should I say thieving cat?" A voice came from behind them and they saw a man with green hair and slightly dirty clothes.

"Peacock" Baji growled.

"Where is she!" Mikey asked and Peacock smirked.

"Who might you be looking for-" He was cut off by Draken drop kicking him and Baji pinning him down.

"Where is My Girlfriend you son of a b-" Baji was cut off by another scream coming from the locked room that had been on fire.

Draken kept an eye on Peacock as Baji and Mikey found the door to the room.

"Tch! Locked" Baji was about to yell when Mikey kicked the door open. 

"Phew, Let's find her Baji!" Mikey dashed into the room with Baji

When they entered the room there was no signs of Saki so they looked through the fire and burning remains.

"Saki!" Baji found Saki trembling on the floor and covered her with his Toman uniform. He found her arms tied with a burnt rope and removed it.

"Did you find her??" Mikey yelled and Baji called back

"Yeah!! Let's get outta here!" He and Mikey ran outside Baji was carrying Saki bridle style and they made it out safely to meet with Saki's grandfather.

Draken had beaten up Peacock and let the other Toman members take care of the rest.

"Saki? Oi Saki!" Baji was now having a good look at Saki now noticed her eyes were bloodshot and she was biting her nail mumbling something.

"Boy did you find my- SAKI!" Saki's grandfather ran up to check on her.

"What's up with her??" Baji was unusually worried. Mikey also came to listen.

"It's not good, she's having a panic attack!" The moment he said that Saki jumped out of Baji's arms and was clutching her head muttering got louder.