●𝔹𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖● [𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏]

: Bedroom setting, Cuddling, sloppy kisses:

You sat on Elijah's bed comfortably waiting while on your phone. Not paying attention and zoning out, a settle knock surprises you. You jump a little and shoot your head straight up. waiting was Elijah by the door frame. His smile grew as you made eye contact for longer. His presence made you put the phone down and start to lay down. Your attention was on him. Elijah walked towards the bed and sat down gently while tugging his shirt off. As Elijah finally gets to a comfortable position his hand trails slowly down to your thigh. Messaging your thigh gently as he gets closer to you and asks, "How was today sweetheart?" He sounded very tired. Sleepy, you mumble, "It was alright." Scooting even closer to you, Elijah became more touchy. He was very affectionate during this time and loved just being by you. His hands soon would be all over you. Now his body touching you and his face getting inches closer to you as well. His messages got rougher. Tired, you didn't really react but just look back at him with a sappy smile. His hand reaching up to your head and laying it on his shoulder. Light head scratches you began feeling on the back of your head. Running goosebumps down your body. You felt like passing out but still fought to keep your eyes open. It was so late but you waited for this. His Kisses starting at your forehead, and hands scratching your head. Soon Bringing up your face to his in his hand. Squishing your cheeks with his fingers and went down to kiss you. His little sloppy kisses made you feel floaty and a joyful emotional mess. You smiled uncontrollably while he kept going. He kept smiling as he went. His kisses make you giggle silently and slightly jumpy. You could hear a small laugh come from him. His cute laugh a small interruption. Then his kisses started to trace down your neck. Very gentle hickeys. At this point, Elijah has pulled you on top of him as he gently kept kissing and sucking. His arms all wrapped around you, squeezing you. then trailing up and down your body. Even with this happening your world slowed and you could hear his heart beating. It was soothing to hear his heartbeat slowly. He slowed down and just kept messaging and scratching your head with slight movements. With all this calming you down you could feel your eyes getting heavier. "mm goodnight love." The last words Elijah mumble before you gave out and drifted to sleep. Only hearing the relaxing noises of the night. 

(lol this was a bit more shorter sorry)