Beach Shore (N/M) Pt.2

After ages of figuring my shit out I walk up to him letting out a large sigh. I'm more tired than I should be but it's no worry to me now. My eyes lock with his as he goes in to hug me with a large smile on his face. His perfect teeth match the clean color of his white t-shirt. He goes for a full hug which is something only me and him do. He finds me special to somewhat of a degree. When I started to talk to him I noticed he was already slurring his words as they left his mouth with an occasional stumble on the sand.

"Already drinking?" I asked, letting out a laugh.

"Ya, I mean come on... It's a perfect day for one of these bad boys!" He raised the can of alcohol he was drinking while smirking. This was the only thing he ever drank when he wanted to drink. I instantly recognized it and jokingly shook my head at the sight of it.

"Yea hah, you seem to be liking them."

"Liking? Loving dude. I feel like I'm ready to go, you know. I'm ready to take that water." *He looked over at the open sea while smiling. It was gonna be absolutely freezing cold but I guess the drinks have already started to hit him.

He looked back and forth between the sea and me with excitement. "I'm going bruh, come on, go with me."

I laughed it off as he asked me to go. He wanted me there with him to experience the deathly cold water with him. Is this some sort of trauma bond? I agreed, shrugging my shoulders as his smile grew, quickly pulling his white t-shirt over his head and throwing it onto a chair that I assumed was his. I let my eyes gaze up at his body as it moved and curved while he stretched it off him. I was reminded again about his thin figure. How could I have forgotten? His pale white skin wrapped around every curve in his body. His wispy hair scattered along his chest and light happy trail. My eyes traced down his body as all I could think about was how I could possibly get closer to him and feel his bare embrace. He quickly encouraged me to follow in after him so listening to his desires I pulled off my own shirt as he excitedly started counting down for us to run into the ocean.

"3... 2... 1!" He shouted and started to run. I let him get up ahead of me as we splashed into the shore end of the ocean. Immediately upon feeling the low temperature of the water he started to groan and while making his movements faster in order to heat up.He would quickly run back to the shore where only his feet were covered by this freezing water. I laughed to myself at his instant regret for his decision as I slowly made my way deeper in the water till I hit knee height. The rushing current felt like small spikes of ice hitting my legs. My feet sunk into the sand as I stood as still as possible while shivering from the chilling breeze. My brain blanked while I tried to recollect my thoughts but before I could finish I suddenly felt the piercing chillines of sand covered sea water splash against my back. My back was turned towards Elijah. I peeked over my shoulder to see him drunkenly giggle and stumble over his own feet. I bit my lip while glaring at him with my jaw slightly dropped open.

"Im gonna fucking kill you." I exhaled with a smile, while staring him down. His eyebrows raised and straightened his posture.

"Pfft.. Shit!" He laughed and quickly started to run away while simultaneously tripping over his own feet. I giggled while watching his bad attempt at running before starting to walk up to the shore. I ran over to him as I got closer and eventually caught up as he had already made his way back up to the warm sand. One more slip up from his foot and I lunged forward to tackle him. We hit the ground lightly as I started to fight my way on top of him. He squirmed and hysterically laughed till I had his arms pinned down underneath my knees. I was on top of his thin body as he struggled to get loose. My hand reached to hold his chin to lightly toss his face around waiting for him to give up.

"Say the magic word." Laughing to myself I continued to poke him as kept refusing to comply.

"Fuck You!" He shouted in between laughs.

"Say it!" My smile grew.

"Get off me!" His voice grew with struggle.

"That's not it." I laughed and shook my head. He opened his eyes with a pleading look before finally opening his mouth to say the words.

"Please." He tiredly responded with a pout.

"Alright." I said softly while unpinning his arms. I gazed at him for a few seconds watching as his chest moved up and down with heavy breaths. His arms fell limp to the soft sand and his entire body relaxed. We smiled at each other and I started to roll off of him. Sitting down on my bottom with my legs stretched out by his side, Elijah raised from the sand and looked over at me with a dumb smile.

"You're strong." He giggled with a light voice as his eyes gazed up and down at my torso and arms. I shook my head and laughed with him. My eyes fixated on his figure in return. His long frail arms connected to his almost flat torso that outlines the shape of his ribcage. I watched as he raised an arm up to scratch his back before making a sharp inhale and squeezing a certain spot on his back. Slowly his body descended back down to the sand to lay flat as he clutched his back.

"I think you broke me." He chuckled while still in slight pain. I laughed with him as I knew his over dramaticness was common but secretly hoped I didn't cause him too much pain. I didn't need him to remember me from some painful injury. Swiftly I stood up on my feet and crouched over with my hand out to help him up. He took the offer and pulled him up onto his feet and wrapped my arm around him to rub his back. My hand glazed over the spot he clutched with his fist and continued to move around up to his shoulder. I asked if he was alright before walking back with him to the chairs. Our feet moved in sync feeling the sand drop in temperature as we walked closer to the shore. His tipsiness made it harder to walk in a straight direction but I eventually got him to sit down in a nearby beach chair. The entire time he was stuck in a laughing fit that only made his back hurt more. I smiled along with him, I couldn't help myself, and sat down to rest for a minute.