Beach Shore (N/M) Pt.1

(AN: This story is more masculine soz)

The constant rings and vibrations coming from my phone became white noise to my ears. Any sound around my presence didn't phase me. The tv playing in my neighbors room, the children in the room above me screaming and running around like there was a fire eating the building alive, the constant chatter from the deep and rugged voices of the two men stumbling outside my door who had the least bit of courtesy, and the constant ticking every second coming from a clock in the other room. All of it was nothing to me. I was in a dark void of focus that relieved me from everything and anything. My brain was completely zoned out, fried even, as I sat there and stared at the wall in my room. The blank wall with a bumpy texture that was paper thin. Why did I move here again? I already knew the answer but any train of thought quickly escaped my mind. All that was left was the thought of him. Everything correlated back to him and I stood in awe of it. He was so perfect and it surprises me how effortlessly ideal he was. He was so close in my grasp that I'm lucky to be in such a place to ever talk to him. He is so delicate and fragile of a being I need to protect him. I need to be his knight in shining armor. However the universe has created a dilemma between me and my prize. He only sees me as a friend, an acquaintance, a pal if you will. His fate cursed as a heterosexual frustrated me as it clashed with what I wanted. What the universe would want. Put it simply, he liked pussy which is something I lacked.

Now question... How do I turn "Fun Beach Day Hangout with Friends" into "Holy fuck... y/n is the one."

As I gathered items that would traditionally be used for a beach day I could feel the excitement coursing through every muscle of mine. My hands gained shakiness as my body jerked with eagerness. Not only was I anticipating meeting him I was also glad to be finally away from this satanic torture chamber apartment. Even getting away from these mindless freaks for a minute would be better than getting blown by Megan fox. Which is a very bold statement. And with that thought I had finally gathered everything I needed while also flipping my entire complex upside down in the process. I had not stepped near a beach in multiple years so figuring out what was important enough to bring was an infuriating task. And to be completely clear I absolutely hate the beach. Why he enjoys sitting in hot dirty sand with cancer forming sun rays hitting on your weak skin with the sound of people drowning to top it off is something I'll never understand. But I'll do it for him. The things I go through for him. I really would be a perfect boyfriend.

The drive over to this sunny hell hole did not fulfill my need for entertainment. No wonder people text and drive. My braintrot can't be catered too when trapped in a metal capsule going 40mph. Nonetheless I'm here. I'm here for him. I just have to pass the obstacle of finding him first.

Making my way through the burning sand was the equivalent to walking on burning charcoal while carrying an excessive amount of useless bulky items that probably won't be touched till I feel like sitting on something that's more uncomfortable then the itchy sand just be more of a prick to myself. I take a short breath and remember why I'm there. I need you and you need me even though you don't know it yet. It's okay for you to be oblivious, you're cute and friendly so who cares. And your hypnotic abilities are for sure working on me.

I can hear the sound of your voice. I can hear the boston accent within the loud crowds, water splashing, and car engines. It's heaven to me, a gracious escape from all the incredibly loud noises coming from this burning world. He's all that matters now. I make my way through the sand before I'm a couple feet away from you and your buddies who have obviously gotten here earlier due to all their shit being laid out everywhere. I can't blame them, I instantly dropped everything I was carrying onto the sand with a dramatic annoying sigh. I give myself a break and let me stretch my arms a bit before going back and organizing the stupid chair and ice chest I brought. I have no one to blame but me which makes this even more irritable but this is just another task, a quest, till I get what I want. Him. I constantly glance over at him while I struggle, completely oblivious again as he laughs and talks with his friends. He's smiling but I can smell alcohol which means he's been having fun. Without me. God why am I so slow at opening beach chairs.