Beach Shore (N/M) Pt.3

FINAL PART

The sky had become slightly dim as the day went on. It was obvious the sun was going to start setting soon so with that realization one of Elijah's friends stood up to start packing up. Like dominos the rest of them followed and helped out. The chairs were folded back up, trash was picked up, and items were packed into bags. I looked over to see Elijah's upset face with his eyes following their movements.

"I wanted to walk around the city here!" He threw his hands up in drunken frustration. He only continued to drink as the day went on which made him more and more unreasonable. His friend, Dylan, objected with tiredness across his face.

"Sucks, it's getting late and-"

"We could go around the city." I cut him off to offer a solution. I looked over to see Elijah's eager grin as he waited for a response from Dylan.

"Alright then, just we're gonna head back to the house right now and take the car so..."

"That's fine, I came here in my own ride so I'll just drop Elijah off when we're done." I added on. I didn't mind letting Elijah get what he wanted and besides I wanted to walk around the city for myself as well. Dylan shrugged and wished us the best. Him and the rest of the group walked off carrying the heavy items back to their car getting farther and farther away from us. I turned my head over at Elijah to see him very excited.

"Yeaa!" Elijah reached over for a dap and tightly held my hand at the end. I've provided something for him. For him.

After getting my stuff packed into the car we started to walk to the nearby city, following a decorative path till we came across the nearest shop. Each side of the large street was lined up with buildings of all sizes advertising different items or food. Every shop was unique with its own paint job and decorations but they still seemed to fit in together. Dim street lights lit the walkways with small hanging decor tied to each post in a zigzag. The shiny decor reflected the light of the city lamp post creating a glistening effect in the gray sky. This beautiful scenery was peaceful and could only be made better with his presence. While walking side by side with him, I couldn't help but laugh as he stayed in awe of everything he saw from the shops to the lights. His shitfaced smile only made me laugh more as he questioned why I was giggling. Oblivious to his own intoxication. He looked like a curious, mindless, overly excited dog wagging its tail.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled, biting my lip watching him walk ahead of me to look at another beautifully decorated building.

Getting to the end of the city's sidewalk making an entire lap around the city Elijah became more and more tired. Both of our feet ached and our legs grew sore. I continued to follow Elijah while he walked a few feet ahead. He then suddenly stopped and plopped down onto a conveniently placed bench. It's almost like they knew people would stop here as there were rows of benches lined up along this area of the sidewalk. Upon sitting down Elijah crossed his arm wrapping his own body. I assume this to be due to the coldness of the late afternoon in this open city. Every icy breeze could be felt along your body. I guess that's what happens when you relax near an ocean. I decided to sit down next to him to hopefully not leave him cold. His tired eyes glanced up at me with heavy blinks. His head slowly came more and more limp as his body started to give out due to tiredness. Eventually his head hit my shoulder and the rest of his body curled up to me. One of his arms wrapped around mine as he dug his face more and more into my shoulder. I knew the alcohol in his system was definitely taking over his actions, making him not think twice. But that's what I wanted. I wanted to make sure he never had a second thought of worry or resistance. He's finally letting go and I let him have me. I let him take my touch. I was helping him. Elijah I take care of you. And I wished you'd see it. I wish you could understand the way I think about you. I wish you weren't so opposed to my touch and could comfortably embrace this without a second thought. I wish these issues weren't so difficult and out of my control. I wish you could just love me the way I love you..

(AN: Let me know if you like these long ass stories or the short and simple ones. + sorry if this is cringe :'( )