Twenty-Four

Months later

"Mmm." I hummed when I woke up to the feeling of kisses on my neck.

"Morning darling." Connor whispered huskily into my ear. I smiled and moved back into him.

"Good morning indeed." I closed my eyes in content. He tightened his arms around my waist and we stayed in a peaceful silence until the sound of little feet running towards our room was heard.

The door to our room was pushed open before Hazel ran in with Bronson and Easton wobbling behind her. They just recently started walking which has been a huge pain in our asses.

"What are you guys doing?" Hazel ran and jumped on the bed before climbing on top of Connor. He grunted and wrapped his arms around her.

"Goodmorning Princess." he kissed her head.

"Mama!" I looked down at my side of the bed and saw Easton and Bronson reaching for me. I sighed and lifted both of them onto the bed. They giggled and sat in the middle of Connor and I.

"How did you guys get out of your cribs?" I asked even though they can't answer in full sentences. They both pointed at Hazel.

"What? They were crying so I went in to help but you guys didn't get up." she said accusingly. She just turned three about a month ago and she sure is a drama queen.

When the twins were born, she was just turning two so she's roughly two years older than them.

Bronson crawled on top of my and sat on my stomach. "Mama." he grinned and put his hands on my cheeks. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Mama's boy." Connor mumbled.

"Daddy's girl." I shot back and motioned to Hazel who was laying on his chest.

Bronson is most definitely a little mama's boy. He always wants to be carried around but only by me, whenever we watch movies on the couch he wants to sit with me. Who does he want to wake him up in the morning? Me. I love it and definitely enjoy every single minute with him.

Hazel had turned into more of a daddy's girl over the years which I'm not surprised by. Even though she's the oldest and she doesn't get as much time with us as the twins since they need us more, Connor always makes sure to make her feel special. She loves to cuddle with him after the boys have fallen asleep.

And then there's Easton. He's right in the middle. But I'm gonna be honest, he's a Miley's boy.

Yep, my brothers wife and my bestfriend. He absolutely loves her. Whenever she comes over it's like Christmas to him. He'll just follow her wherever she goes even if it's the bathroom. I have to literally pick him up and drag him away from her for her to get some alone time. But she totally soaks it up too. She always spoils him more than Hazel and Bronson which she thinks we don't notice but we definitely do.

"Mama, can we go to the park today?" Hazel asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Yay!" the twins clapped making Connor and I laugh.

- - -

I sat on a bench and watched as Connor pushed all three of our kids on the swings. Bronson and Easton were in the baby ones while Hazel was on the big kid one. He was mainly pushing the twins since Hazel kind of got the hang of how to do it on her own.

I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Miley saying that her and Michael were gonna drop Lainey off at our house around six.

It's their anniversary tomorrow so Michael is taking her away on vacation. That also means I get to spend time with my favorite and only niece Lainey. I love hanging out with her but Bronson always gets jealous because I always give her attention.