8. Princeton

"JENNA!" A familiar voice yelled waking me from my deep sleep making me shift on my be—I blinked as the familiar scent of honey drifted into my nose as I buried my face in the pillow making me open my eyes. This is most definitely not my bed. Not was it my room. I shifted on the bed and came face to face with bright blue eyes that made me jump and curse.

"Fuck!" the girl blinked owlishly at my reaction before speaking.

"You said a bad word, I'm telling big brother," I furrowed my brows before jumping out of bed as she ran out the room. The same voice yelled again.

"JENNA!" I followed the direction the little girl went in and found myself in the middle of the living room and kitchen.

"Jessie, Jessie he said a bad word!" The girl, who I'm now guessing is named Jenna, say as she tugged on Jessie's shirt while pointing in my direction with wide eyes.

Jessie turned and our eyes met and it took me a while to find my words as he blinked before a small smile slipped onto his face, "Did she wake you?"

I shook my head and he nodded, "What time is it?"

"Almost noon why?" He asked making me widen my eyes just as I felt a tug in the pack link.

>Princeton Alexander SaintClaire, where in the goddess name are you?< Came Mama's voice making me wince as I could practically see him with his arms crossed and brow raised >you were supposed to be home four hours ago since that's when you're patrol shift ended<

>hehe< I chuckled scratching the back of my neck making Jesse raise a brow which meant I was making a weird face as I mind-linked with Mama >well you see. The thing is, I'm at Jessie house?< I cursed when the last word came out as a question.

>where are you really Princeton?< Mama asked with an exasperated sigh.

>Jessie's house, Mama. I came by to see him after my shift ended and I fell asleep< I replied.

>You fell asleep< he deadpanned and I could hear the sarcasm in his voice making me give him a sheepish mental smile and he sighed >You're impossible. That poor boy must have been so happy to see you and instead of spending time getting to know him, you fall asleep.<

>He told me to sleep since I apparently looked exhausted< I replied and he snorted.

>You've got yourself a wonderful mate, Princeton, don't ever mess that up or so help me I will disown you as my son< he said making me gap and he only laughed before closing the mindlink making me roll my eyes.

"Um, is everything okay?" I blinked at the sound of Jessie's voice and gave him a small smile nodding, "Guessing you were having a conversation with someone?"

I nodded, "Mama mind linked wondering where I was since I didn't go home when I was done with my patrol shift at 7,"

"I was actually about to make some lunch, is there anything you like or don't like?" He asked as he made his way to the fridge and taking out some bread, bacon, veggies, ham and eggs.

"Actually, why don't I make us something to eat?" I asked and he looked up from the cutting board and I smiled, "I'm not a bad cook, I swear."

He contemplated my offer before sighing and nodding, "But I'll help, my siblings specially the little ones are picky about their food."

"Sounds good,"

I got to work on making us lunch while Jessie focused on preparing his younger siblings their lunch. Our arms would brush every once in a while and I'd have to clench my jaw to keep my horny as fuck Wolf at bay or god forbid he'd take over and take Jessie right here and now not giving a shit that there are children in the house that could see.