t͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡-͜͡o͜͡n͜͡e͜͡

Hawk and Amelia wanted to make cookies first.

"help me get the things," she laughed and hawk got some of the ingredients. They preheat the over and started making the dough.

Everything was from scratch. This wasn't the first time they did this, in fact this was one of their thing.

As they were waiting for the cookies to bake they picked out a movie. They had chosen Project X because who didn't like seeing people party crazy.

Underrated movie for sure.

"in a couple of months it's our first year anniversary," hawk smiled

"wow. a whole year can you believe that," she smiled sitting on the counter

"it's been so fast," he smiled standing infront of her.

"so fast, so long," she smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck, "imagine when we celebrate our 21st anniversary," she smiled

"with our kids," hawk told her

"one boy and one girl," she smiled

"little hawk and little amelia," he added on

"oh i can't wait," she smiled, "gosh. i love you so much" she said before placing a kiss on his lips, the two practically made out on the kitchen counter.

They got interrupted by the oven beeping that the cookies were ready and they want up
to hawks room.

The two ate all the cookies halfway through the movie, their stomachs had too much junk food today.

They went out at night to his pool.

Let's b honest, who doesn't love a late swim.

The two got out at around 2 am when they were finally tired and cuddled to sleep.

The next morning they woke up at 11 am. They got ready to go to IHOP and then to practice.

The two got a crepe to share and some pancakes for each.

At practice they put their best into it. Even the new girl came, amelia was impressed with her skills and wanted to be her friend immediately.

So after class she went to her, "i'm amelia," she smiled

"tory," she smiled, "you're pretty badass by the way"

"omg that's all you!" she giggle, "thank you though."

"yeah of course," tory smiled

"you're my new best friend and i don't make the rules," amelia laughed

"sounds great to me" tory smiled

"my boyfriend and friend are going out right now to bowl, would you like to come?"

"wow, yes i would love too thank you" tory smiled.

The four went into hawks car and into the bowling alley.

Johnny was starting to get used to his daughter not being home for the summer. He knew he could trust her anyways.

Tory and Amelia clicked really quick, Miguel and tory became friends quickly as well and hawk kept his distance. especially after his comment from yesterday.

The two girls were one team and the boys the other.

Tory was also good at bowling which made them win. And the boys were obviously mad about it, but since they had lost they owed the girls whatever they wanted.

And that was food. They both wanted something like chipotle. So they went next door to get some.

The four had formed an amazing friendship in the matter of hours. They knew this was something to last.

Miguel, Tory, and Amelia all lived in the same apartment complex so hawk took them all back.

"by amelia! bye hawk!" tory waved at them "bye miguel" she smiled and walked to her apartment

"bye tory," he smiled, "by to you two," he smiled, "don't have too much fun" he smirked and walked into his apartment.

"well, it's just us two," hawk smiled

"actually robby is coming later," she told him

"oh" he said

"i'm sorry i forgot to tell you, ig was last minute" she told him

"it just surprises me he wants to hang out with you, he's always 'busy' " he told her

"well he has to today, everyday on the first day of summer break. we write letters to the people we card about. in case one of us dies, the other ones gives it to the following people." she smiled

"that sounds depressing, and like hannah baker with her tapes," he raised an eyebrow.

"well every since our grandpa died we wanted to
make sure we gave everyone our goodbyes and not leave u expectedly," she giggled

"aleight weirdo," he laughed and kissed her forehead, "i love you. stay safe. and i'll shall see you tomorrow but i'll probably text you later"

"you better," she smiled and kissed him "love youuu"

"love you too," he smiled and walked to his car.

The girl and Robby wrote their letters. There were less names than usual, but took longer than usual.

"now our promise " she smiled

"i promise not to die this summer on purpose, and i promise to try to get my last words to you," they both said and pinkie promised.

The two giggled, "we're gonna hang out more this summer," robby told her ,"i promise you."

"great," she smiled, "finally sibling time again," she giggled

"it's not like i'll ever stop caring about you," he laughed

"i hope you don't," she smiled and hugged him.

"no dad?" he asked

"i think he's out drinking," she told him

"hasn't changed," he told her

"it's just a little. he's been doing a lot better," she smiled, "he asks about you everyday."

Robby just nodded, "i'll stay with you until he comes."

"it'll be too late for you by then," she told him

"and since when does robby keene care about going home late?" he asked her

"never," she laughed, "do you know how much i love you robby?"

"yes. duhhh" he laughed

"thank you for always protecting me," she smiled, "and for always doing your best to move forward with me"

"amelia-"

"no. i don't want you to say it's your job because it's not and i'm happy i for the most caring badass brother," she smiled, "and jow let's put a movie"

"wow changed the subject quickly," he laughed.

The two fell asleep watching Ted.

When Johnny came at 1 am, he saw that both of his kids were sleeping and covered them. He turned off their tv and light and smiled to himself.

He wished he hadn't missed them growing up.