↳ 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝟗 𝟑/𝟒

PLATFORM 9 3/4

September 1, 2041

"DO YOU HAVE everything?" Lily asked as she straightened Minerva's coat.

"Yes mum," Minnie said, slightly annoyed at her insistence. 

"Good," she breathed out. "And what do we do when we get there?"

"Eat all of the sweets?" Minerva suggested cheekily.

"Good guess and also yes," Lily said with a smile as she tucked some hair behind her ear. "But also — "

"Have courage and be kind," Minerva finished for her. "Love you mum."

"Love you too, sweetheart," Lily said with a slightly sad smile. 

"I ... uh ... I heard you and dad on the phone last night," Minerva admitted timidly. 

"Oh," Lily mumbled. "Well, this is an important day, sweetheart, it's your first day at Hogwarts and I was angry and sad that he wasn't going to be here."

"Oh," Minerva mumbled.

"But your father loves you and he'll be here when it's time to pick you up for winter holidays and we'll go on a trip, how about it?" Lily said with a kind smile.

"Sounds good, mum," Minerva said with a small smile.

"Let's go find Harry, shall we?" Lily said as she tucked some hair behind her own ears and reached out for her daughter's hand. "Say goodbye one more time?"

"He's probably with Uncle Charlie, Aunt Ruby and Jess," Minerva said as she looked around and spotted her brother.

He inherited his father's eyes, but his mother's reddish brown hair, while she'd gotten her mother's eyes and her father's unruly hair ( which Minerva elected to keep tame with a black plastic hairband ). However, Harry's vibrant personality with easy to spot anywhere. He oozed joy. 

"There he is," Minerva said as she pointed towards Ruby, Charlie and their son Jess ( who was also going into first year ). 

She wiped her increasingly sweaty palms on her skirt as they approached the Oswolds, but, for Minerva, more importantly, Jess. She smiled timidly when both boys looked at her and nodded.