↳ 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲𝐬

WEASLEYS AND MALFOYS

July 6, 2021

"ALBUS CAN YOU come in here please?" Ginny yelled from the morning room. 

Albus grumbled from his seated position at the piano in the main hall, got up and walked into the room. He was met with the faces of Harry, Ginny, his Uncle Ron and his Aunt Hermione. Hugo was in the kitchen ( trying to sneak cookies ). James was outside doing Merlin knows what and Lily Luna and Rose were probably upstairs mucking about with something that Luna had given them. 

"Good," Ginny said as she glanced at Hermione and then back at Albus. "Um, sweetheart, your father and I have been talking and we're not sure we're very comfortable with Alice sleeping in your room when she comes over." 

"Dear lord," Albus grumbled. "Mum — "

"Al, you're barely 15 — practically 14 — and I know we've had the talk, but this is different than a party in the common rooms — " Harry protested. 

"Dad," Albus grumbled. "No offense, but are are Uncle Ron and Aunt Mione here?"

"He's right, we should — " Hermione mumbled as she got up to grab Ron.

"Because she's helping us with all of this," Ginny interrupted. "We knew we couldn't control James — no one can and honestly, he wouldn't listen to us, but we've all seen where it's gotten him ..."

"You can just say he's a man whore," Albus interrupted.

"Albus!" Harry exclaimed. "That's sexist." 

"And not something you should call your brother," Ginny said as she shot Harry a look. 

"Well it's true," Albus grumbled. "He's a wanker."

"There we go," Harry replied with a small smile. 

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Hermione," Harry sassed.

"That's your child!" she exclaimed.

"He knows it," Harry grumbled.

Albus stuck his hand out towards his hand and raised his eyebrows.