Punishment

I knew after what happened at the meeting that I was going to be punished. Did I know why? No. Did I do anything wrong? I don't think so?

I change into a zip up skirt and a pink blouse, knowing he wanted easy access for whatever he was going to do tonight.

I hesitate before knocking on his door, hearing his voice call for me to come in.

I open the door and turn to shut it behind me. I turned around and looked up.

First mistake.

I gasped at the sight of all the 'toys', as he called them, and belts hanging on walls that came out of the main wall with a handle. I immediately look down, scared he saw or heard me as he walked over.

"Do you know why I'm punishing you?" He asks, running his fingers over my back

"N-no sir" I say, my voice barely above a whisper

"Well, then let me enlighten you. First, you didn't finish a simple task I asked you to do this morning. Second, you mumbled. You know how much I hate mumbling. And third, you made that man want to fuck you by wearing that outfit. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir" I sniffle quietly

"Bend over the bed"

I obey and take a few steps forward, leaning over the metal bed frame with my hands behind my back as Chris came up behind me, caressing my ass through my skirt. He slowly unzips the piece of clothing, dropping it to the floor and smirking at my pink thong from earlier.

"Count" he says smugly before landing a blow from his hand on my right cheek

"One" I reply, my voice still strong

Smack.

"Two"

Smack.

"Three"

Smack.

"F-four"

SMACK!

"Five!" I yelp, burying my face into the covers below me

Chris rubs his hands over my ass, observing his work before grabbing a butt plug off his table. I felt him pull my underwear down and the pointy object pushing against my tight hole.

I relaxed to the best of my ability as my ass engulfed the toy, pulsing at the intrusion.

He smirked again and tapped the bottom of the plug with his fingernail, watching my body jump from the vibrations.

"You're going to leave this in for 24 hours. Understand?" He asks, grabbing the bottom of the grey toy, pushing and pulling it inside of me quickly

"Yes sir!" I gasp, bucking my hips

"Good girl"

He swats my ass one more time for good measure before leaving the room, letting me get dressed by myself.

~~

Chris told me he was having friends over and that I should have dinner ready by the time they got here.

"Yes sir" I reply, almost only out of habit

I walk to the kitchen and start to make gourmet chicken enchiladas. Chris stood by the doorway, watching me cook while sipping his 30 year old bourbon.

I knew he was there but didn't dare to make eye contact. Terrified of breaking the rules.

I was unfortunately the only maid in the entire house, no one could stay a day even if they wanted to. They were all so scared of Chris, so much so that they would just up and leave, no notice or anything.