I Didn't Know! I Swear!

The meeting soon came to an end. Tom was the first one to stand up and politely excused himself and I before harshly gripping my arm and dragging me out of the conference room.

"D-Daddy?" I whisper, feeling as though he was not in the mood for my brattiness

He remains silent and forces me through his office door, slamming it behind him.

"Do you have any idea who he is?!" Tom yelled, slapping me across my face

The impact was so hard, I had tripped and fallen on my stomach, holding my cheek in my hand as I stare at the ground.

I fucked up.

"N-No" I whimper, continuing to stare at the floor, too scared to look at him

"Well, then let me enlighten you. That man is the CEO of Downey Industries, and a man-whore. Not to mention any other thing he's done in his life!" Tom yells again, throwing a vase at the wall

I gasp and hide my face, trying to keep my breathing under control but his hand wrapped around my arm again, forcing me to my feet.

"I-I swear I didn't know. Please, daddy" I beg, fear in my eyes as his own darken

"You've been a very bad girl, now face the wall and pull your skirt up"

I nod quickly and he releases my arm, allowing me to turn around and walk towards the wall, stopping once it was a few inches in front of me before pulling up my skirt, showing my panties barely covering my ass.

Tom groans at the sight and walks to the closet behind him, grabbing something and bringing it towards me. He stands two feet behind me, smacking something in his palm over and over again, making me whimper in anticipation.

Suddenly, a large, wooden paddle made contact with my bare ass, a loud yelp ripping through me as I jump and squirm. Tom lands the second one, harder than the first, making me whimper and slightly release my skirt.

After the tenth one, my ass was on fire, tears running down my face as I kept my skirt in my hands. He landed the last one and rubbed my red skin, feeling the heat radiating off of me and sighing deeply.

"Are you going to talk to him again?" He asks

"N-No, daddy" I whimper again

"Good girl. Turn around"

I obey and let my skirt fall over my red ass, hanging my head as not to anger him more. He sighs deeply and walks in front of me, wrapping his arms around my small frame.

"You can talk to anyone but him. If he even looks at you, you tell me. Understand?"

"Yes, daddy"

~~

I was sitting on his lap again while he sat in his chair behind his desk, filling out paperwork for something work related. I nuzzle my head into his neck, softly kissing his warm skin.

"Darling" he says in a warning tone

"But you taste so good, daddy" I whisper, now sucking where I kissed

I heard him groan at my words and tilt his head so I could reach better before going back to work. My arms snake around his neck, playing with his hair as I move further up his neck and to his jaw, leaning into his ear.

"Fuck me, daddy"

He stopped and stared at his desk, clearing his throat quietly and readjusting his pants from under my thighs. I take this opportunity and sway my leg over his dick, listening to him try and hide is groans but starting to fall miserably.

"I need to feel your cock inside of me. Please, daddy. Take me over your desk and make me cum again and again" I whisper again, biting and pulling on his ear lobe

His hand grabbed my throat, squeezing tightly as a warning.

"I know you want to, daddy. I want to, too. Just think about it. Your hard cock deep inside of me, thrusting roughly as I moan uncontrollably beneath you, at your mercy"

Tom suddenly stands up and bends me over his desk, making me bite my lip to hold back my giggle as my words had gotten to him.

He lifts up my skirt again and pulls my thong to the side, quickly unbuckling his belt and thrusting into my ass, the stretch ripping me open.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasp, holding my head up to try and see his face

Tom growls and grabs the back of my head, shoving my face back into the desk and holding me there.

"I'm going to destroy your tiny hole and you're going to take it like a good little slut. Am I clear?" He hissed, leaning down on top of my back

"Y-Yes, daddy" I whisper, my eyes rolling back at the new angle

"Good girl"

He thrusts faster, listening to my moans and whines from under him, my ass jiggling as his backshots grew harder.

"You wanted this, you'll get it. Just not the way you want, my precious little slut" he smirks, slowing his hips

"W-What?" I stutter, feeling him pull out and flip me over onto my back

His face landed in my pussy, slurping and sucking as hard as he could as I almost screamed.

"Fuck! Please let me cum!"

"No"