7 years later

7 Years has passed. In this seven years nothing changed. Bondita didn't reply any of the letters of Anirudh. She didn't even talk to him on telephone. Anirudh is really heart-broken. He can't tolerate Bondita's hatred anymore. In  this seven years, Anirudh didn't forget Bondita even for a moment. Bondita too. But she was too heart-broken. She thought that she is a burden on him. If she talks with him, Manorama's rights will be snatched. And she is matured now. She understands everything now. And the fact of Anirudh's second marriage hurts her every moment.  And she didn't tell anyone in London that she is married. Because now she thinks that there is no relation between her and Anirudh. And one more thing, Anirudh has become one of the best barristers of India. And he has got an invitation from King's College, London to teach last year students for one year. He didn't decline it because he will be able to meet Bondita and she will get surprised. And she can become happy too. So Anirudh went London without informing Bondita. He bought a house in front of that house Bondita lives.

Now In college,

Bondita was in her classroom. And Principal comes with Anirudh. Everyone got to know that a new professor will come and he is from India. But no one imagined that it will be Anirudh. Bondita didn't too. Everyone knows about Anirudh. He is quite famous in college.
When everyone looks at Anirudh everyone was shocked and happy. And Bondita was completely shocked. She couldn't believe her eyes. Everyone bids them.

Principle : Hello students! He is your new professor, Mr. Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. I don't need to tell much. Because you all know him.

Anirudh's eyes were looking for Bondita. But he thinks that Bondita is grown up now and he didn't even see her for seven years how will he recognize her. But he could feel that Bondita was close to him. He comes in reality with blush.

Anirudh: Hello, students. Nice to meet you all.

Principle: And Anirudh. Do you know, there is a student who is completely like you. And the special thing is that she is a girl and from India. She is so brilliant. Her name is....

Suddenly a person comes to call the Principle for a meeting. That's why he stopped. And he told Anirudh to take the attendance. And Anirudh understood that Principal was talking about Bondita. He was sooooo muchh happy from inside. He wanted to take Bondita's name and find her at that moment. But he thought that it will be uncomfortable for both of them. That's why he controlled himself and started taking the attendance. On the other side, Bondita's heart was beating so fast. She was completely shocked. Anirudh's eyes went toward Bondita many times. He felt something special. And whenever Anirudh looked at her, she became nervous. Now he took Bondita's name. His heart skipped a beat. Bondita was shivering. She doesn't know what to do. Anirudh takes her name again. Then she stands up.

Bondita: Present... sir...

Anirudh didn't know how to react. He was sooo muchhh happy. That girl whom he noticed most after entering she is his Bondita, his everything. And Bondita was so nervous. She didn't want to face him. But destiny listens to no one. The whole class was shocked. Bondita breaks the silence.

Bondita: Is everything okay, sir?

Anirudh comes back in the reality. Because the situation was becoming so uncomfortable.

Anirudh: Yeah sit down please. And you are that girl. Right?

Bondita: Ye..yes.

The class ended. In the whole class Anirudh didn't get only a chance to talk to her. He was yearning to talk to her. Bondita was really nervous. Because what is he doing here? And did Manorama come with him?  Anirudh wanted to tell her all the Truth. It was very difficult for him when he met Bondita but can't talk to her, can't hug her.

Precap: Meets in the library.

Comment your reviews please. It really appreciates a lot.